Solo Rydaz from South Side Ontario IxE 909

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
So is it something to be proud of if your city is a GangLand? I truely don't get it. I would hate to live in a city where you have to watch your back all day everyday, be careful because your house/car might get broken in to or vandalised,etc... fuck that shit. Hoods like that are just packed with haters, I hate that shit, you can't even have a nice car. I mean I live in San Diego, in OTAY to be exact and we got a million different areas here in SD where you can call hoods. There's sickos in every city, simple as that. Go to a rich area and there's going to be some fucking narcos on the down low strapped with cuerno de chivos, go out to the woods and there's going to be some sicko bearded white men with shotguns ready to blast anyone,etc... Seriously, I think it's the nicer bigger cities that you have to watch out for now because those are the ones with idiots that are out to prove something. I live in Chula Vista and I'm starting to notice a lot more idiots.

Seriously though, what's the reason to be proud of a hood or violence in general? No one wins anyways. If your a truely HARD SICKO who doesn't give a shit about life or other human beings, you'll be locked up doing life and not on the internet chatting in forums. I seriously don't think crazy mother fuckers use the internet or computers in general, they don't know how. I can understand being proud of your city/state/culture, but being proud of a gang, naaahhhh. I personally just trip out on it. Gangster rap is cool, but that's about it IMO and the only reason I like it is because the beats are good and the violent lyrics help pump you up. Everyone needs to vent a little and get pumped up, but to live violence, hell no, shit ain't healthy. I say be your own gang, were all individual people and in order to survive we have to be independent. You can't do shit with your homies all the time, there's going to be times where you have to make important decisions for yourself.
RE-READ MY POST OVER AGAIN... AND TELL ME WHERE I SAID THAT IM PROUD OF THAT??? THE FUCKIN TOAD STARTED TALKIN SHIT BOUT THE CITY ACTING AS IF HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKIN BOUT... I JUST STATED SOME FACTS ABOUT IT... BUT WHATEVER... THANKZ FOR WRITTIN THAT ESSAY... CAUSE I ONLY READ THE FIRST LINE

Apr 26, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:
RE-READ MY POST OVER AGAIN... AND TELL ME WHERE I SAID THAT IM PROUD OF THAT??? THE FUCKIN TOAD STARTED TALKIN SHIT BOUT THE CITY ACTING AS IF HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKIN BOUT... I JUST STATED SOME FACTS ABOUT IT... BUT WHATEVER... THANKZ FOR WRITTIN THAT ESSAY... CAUSE I ONLY READ THE FIRST LINE
I wasn't directing this $hit towards you. Did I mention your name? NO, I didn't. If you would have read the whole thing, you would see my point. I was generally speaking upon this whole issue, not just about you because it's not only you.

Anyways, the tracks are pretty good. The gangsta vibe is good. I like "Watch Yo Self" the best. Overall, I think the production needs to be better though.

May 30, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:
Onterio Varrio Sur, Onterio Angelitos Negros, & Onterio Black Angels... ALL SUNKIST STREETERS... 10,500 DEEP HOMIE... EXACTLY LIKE HOMIE SAID... GO DOWN SULTANA... TAKE A TRIP THROUGH SOUTH ONTERIO... ULL HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ABOUT THE CITY... U PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN PASSED HOLT... UVE PROBABLY BEEN UP TO WHERE IT WAS BORDERLINE RANCHO CUCAMONGA/ONTARIO

Onterio Varrio Sur & Onterio Black Angels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHtOY9ZEe4
I've been all thru Ontario. Like I said I know all the land marks of the Inland Empire. I fucked with bitches from wack ass Upland all the way 2 dry ass Yuciapa. I even remember back when I lived in the IE & I met some mothafuckaz claimin 4th street Crips. I fell out laughing. 10,500 deep? Who the fuck does the census 4 gangs that aren't part of the Riffs network? 10,500 deep? LMFAO! Hell the city population iz only like 10K.

Oct 31, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
I've been all thru Ontario. Like I said I know all the land marks of the Inland Empire. I fucked with bitches from wack ass Upland all the way 2 dry ass Yuciapa. I even remember back when I lived in the IE & I met some mothafuckaz claimin 4th street Crips. I fell out laughing. 10,500 deep? Who the fuck does the census 4 gangs that aren't part of the Riffs network? 10,500 deep? LMFAO! Hell the city population iz only like 10K.
OBVIOUSLY U HAVENT... U HAVENT ROLLED THROUGH SUNKIST... CHUMPLAND ABOUT ABOUT NADA ANYMORE... NEVER WAS REALLY... YEAH I KNOW WHO U TALKIN BOUT... MY BOY DEMON LOC IS FROM 4TH ST. HUSTLAS... LAUGH ALL U WANT... CAUSE THEY SOME GANGSTA ASS MA'FUCKAS... YEAH FOO... DO UR RESEARCH ON OVS, OAN, AND OBA... ULL SEE HOW BIG AND HOW DEEP THE VARRIO IS

May 30, 2006
Sure buddy. Wasn't this thread originally in the Southern Cali forum? This thread got kicked out of that forum & now itz just some Open bullshit. Ontario aint getting no love. I love u guys mall though.

Mar 15, 2005
hahah we even higher than LA now but Sac is higher than Stoccton so i guess Nor Cal shittin on yall on crime rate.....yeahhhhhhh we so haaaaaaarddddddd.....whooooo hoooo....lets have a party essay!!!!!break out the coronas holmes......we celebrate our pinche victory tonight aye.....

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
these fools are from creekside? fukk creekside..haha...those houses are in creekside that shits barely onterio...i dont know what these fools know about hood life comin up in fukkin creekside haha its the nicest part of onterio...

but onterio as a whole aint a wakk city dont get it twisted cause these fools...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE SOME SHIT GOING ON CAUSE MOTHERFUCKERS FROM LA AND OC ALWAYS MOVING IN BRINGING THEIR WAYS WITH THEM.
NOT TOO MENTION WHATS ALREADY ESTABLISHED THERE.
PLUS WE GANG BANG DOWN HERE. WE AINT FROM THE GET ALONG GANG...SO SETTRIPPING IS A MUST. SURENO ON SURENO CRIME GOES DOWN ALL DAY NOT TOO MENTION WITH BLACKS.
BUT THIS MUCH IS KNOWN ABOUT ONTARIO... THEIR OG'S ARE DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE PRISON POLITICS AND ARE NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH.
SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE TOWN ( I PERSONALLY HAVENT SPENT MUCH TIME THEIR MYSELF) BUT THEIR INFLUENCE ON WHAT GOES ON IN THE PEN,THE STREETS, AND HYPOTHETICALLY EVEN UP NORTH ISNT TO BE LAUGHED AT. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND YOU'LL FIND OUT MOST THE SHIT THAT GOES DOWN IN IE POINTS BACK TO ONTARIO.
THATS THAT.