Solo Rydaz from South Side Ontario IxE 909

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
U use 2 fuck with a couple of bitches in Ontario back in the mid 90's when I lived in the IE. Ontario iz a garbage ass suburb with NO ghettos. How iz niggaz kickin hood shit? I be trippin off 40 Glocc garbage ass too. He's from Colton. They got like one ghetto in Colton & thatz some beat up ass apartments they call the Zoo, which aren't even bad IMO.

LOL @ thiz nigga callin it the "O"

Oct 31, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
U use 2 fuck with a couple of bitches in Ontario back in the mid 90's when I lived in the IE. Ontario iz a garbage ass suburb with NO ghettos. How iz niggaz kickin hood shit? I be trippin off 40 Glocc garbage ass too. He's from Colton. They got like one ghetto in Colton & thatz some beat up ass apartments they call the Zoo, which aren't even bad IMO.

LOL @ thiz nigga callin it the "O"
HAHA WTF U TALKIN BOUT!!! U AINT KNOWIN SHIT BOUT ONTERIO HOMIE STRAIGHT UP... ID LIKE TO SEE U TAKE A WALK DOWN SUNKIST STREET IN SOUTH ONTERIO AND SEE WHATS UP... ONTERIO GOT THE BIGGEST AND MOST FEARED GANG IN ALL OF THE EMPIRE... IT AINT NO SUBURB ESE... AND COLTON ALL GHETTO... BUNCHA MAYAS AND LATINOS LIVE THERE... U HARDLY SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE OUT THERE... IF ONTERIO SUCH A SUBURB... HOW COME MA'FUCKAS CANT WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT GETTIN HIT UP OR SHOT

May 30, 2006
CRIMINAL_909 said:
HAHA WTF U TALKIN BOUT!!! U AINT KNOWIN SHIT BOUT ONTERIO HOMIE STRAIGHT UP... ID LIKE TO SEE U TAKE A WALK DOWN SUNKIST STREET IN SOUTH ONTERIO AND SEE WHATS UP... ONTERIO GOT THE BIGGEST AND MOST FEARED GANG IN ALL OF THE EMPIRE... IT AINT NO SUBURB ESE... AND COLTON ALL GHETTO... BUNCHA MAYAS AND LATINOS LIVE THERE... U HARDLY SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE OUT THERE... IF ONTERIO SUCH A SUBURB... HOW COME MA'FUCKAS CANT WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT GETTIN HIT UP OR SHOT
Hhhhhmmm. Sunkist? That soundz like a tough place to be. FYI Ontario iz a suburb. BTW what "feared" gang are u talking about playboy? Colton aint all ghetto cuz my moms lives in Colton RIGHT NOW on E.Washington in some apartmentz. I use 2 work in Colton 4 a mortgage co. when I lived in the IE. Aint shit to be scared of. Itz a lot more calmer & relaxed when I go there now to what it was back when I lived out there before & it wasn't shit back then either. I know all too much about that place. Matter of fact, I'll be down in wack ass Rialto thiz weekend visiting fam.

Nov 1, 2005
ontario is no different from palmdale & lancaster...no matter how much their residents try and make them seem hard,theyre still nice places to raise ur kids.

Oct 31, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Hhhhhmmm. Sunkist? That soundz like a tough place to be. FYI Ontario iz a suburb. BTW what "feared" gang are u talking about playboy? Colton aint all ghetto cuz my moms lives in Colton RIGHT NOW on E.Washington in some apartmentz. I use 2 work in Colton 4 a mortgage co. when I lived in the IE. Aint shit to be scared of. Itz a lot more calmer & relaxed when I go there now to what it was back when I lived out there before & it wasn't shit back then either. I know all too much about that place. Matter of fact, I'll be down in wack ass Rialto thiz weekend visiting fam.
Onterio Varrio Sur, Onterio Angelitos Negros, & Onterio Black Angels... ALL SUNKIST STREETERS... 10,500 DEEP HOMIE... EXACTLY LIKE HOMIE SAID... GO DOWN SULTANA... TAKE A TRIP THROUGH SOUTH ONTERIO... ULL HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ABOUT THE CITY... U PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN PASSED HOLT... UVE PROBABLY BEEN UP TO WHERE IT WAS BORDERLINE RANCHO CUCAMONGA/ONTARIO

Onterio Varrio Sur & Onterio Black Angels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHtOY9ZEe4

Oct 31, 2005
PHANTOM said:
neither is parts of LA and Sac, this is a matter of opinion and this is a thread about music, not street life.

EXACTLY... I MADE THIS THREAD TO PROMOTE MY HOMIES MUSIC... BUT THAT LIL PAN HAD TO TALK BOUT THE CITY... HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT

Oct 31, 2005
surgurliman said:
ontario is no different from palmdale & lancaster...no matter how much their residents try and make them seem hard,theyre still nice places to raise ur kids.
HAHA... GO LOG ONTO UR NORTENO NAME U FUCKIN FAKE... STILL MAD CAUSE THAT BUSTER EXPOSED UR FAKE ASS... CERTAIN PARTS OF ONTERIO IS NICE TO RAISE UR KIDS... AND OTHER PARTS OF ONTERIO... IT AINT

Oct 31, 2005
45park1904 said:
^^wtf he had a norteno name homie

YEAH... SOME NORTENO MOD OVER AT THE EAST COCO FORUM EXPOSED HIM... HIS SURCALIMAN NAME AND SOME OTHER NORTENO NAME HAD THE SAME EXACT IP ADDRESS... AND THAT FOOL TOOK A SHOT OF THE SCREEN AND POSTED UP THE PIC... HAHA FUCKIN SURCALIMAN... LIL FAKE ASS BUSTAH

Apr 26, 2006
So is it something to be proud of if your city is a GangLand? I truely don't get it. I would hate to live in a city where you have to watch your back all day everyday, be careful because your house/car might get broken in to or vandalised,etc... fuck that shit. Hoods like that are just packed with haters, I hate that shit, you can't even have a nice car. I mean I live in San Diego, in OTAY to be exact and we got a million different areas here in SD where you can call hoods. There's sickos in every city, simple as that. Go to a rich area and there's going to be some fucking narcos on the down low strapped with cuerno de chivos, go out to the woods and there's going to be some sicko bearded white men with shotguns ready to blast anyone,etc... Seriously, I think it's the nicer bigger cities that you have to watch out for now because those are the ones with idiots that are out to prove something. I live in Chula Vista and I'm starting to notice a lot more idiots.

Seriously though, what's the reason to be proud of a hood or violence in general? No one wins anyways. If your a truely HARD SICKO who doesn't give a shit about life or other human beings, you'll be locked up doing life and not on the internet chatting in forums. I seriously don't think crazy mother fuckers use the internet or computers in general, they don't know how. I can understand being proud of your city/state/culture, but being proud of a gang, naaahhhh. I personally just trip out on it. Gangster rap is cool, but that's about it IMO and the only reason I like it is because the beats are good and the violent lyrics help pump you up. Everyone needs to vent a little and get pumped up, but to live violence, hell no, shit ain't healthy. I say be your own gang, were all individual people and in order to survive we have to be independent. You can't do shit with your homies all the time, there's going to be times where you have to make important decisions for yourself.