Soldier Hard Back in the Bay For 2 weeks then Back to Iraq for 6 months..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
What up yay area, its ya boi Soldier Hard here, just wanted to let everyone who showed ya boi love while I was in Iraq.

Im back in the Bay for only two weeks then I gotta head back to Iraq for another 6 months, I'm takin me some R&R leave right now, need some time away from the bull shit........it feels good to be back home too..........i did have time over there to record some tracks I got my 2nd album completed already titled Soldier Hard "The Deployment" just wanted to add one more then they gonna get mastered then pressed, Imma place one of my new shyt on here soon so stay posted...........You Know I gotta do another one with my fam Matai..........hit me!
Anyone wanna get down? Holla

again one love to everyone who showed me love over there, I been lacing others Soldier's on Bay shyt for real!!!!!!

Here goes the link to some NEW TRACKS
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=25808
www.myspace.com/soldierhard1

Taken before heading for a mission in Bagdad

Soldier Hard Recording LIVE FROM IRAQ!!!

Feb 5, 2005

GOOD 2 SEE U SAFE BAC HOME AN TAKE'N A BREAK....

TAKE IT SLO MAYN AN SOAK IT UP WHILE YUR HERE POTNA.....

GOOD LUK ON DA NExT PROJECT, U SHOULD HAVE ALOT OF SHIT 2 SAY.....

CANT WAIT 2 HEAR IT ....

og MS said:
you're off the hook homie.. recordin in the warzone.... that's hot.

YADADAMEAN !

AN IM FEEL'N DAT MAC DRE PIC IN DA IRAQ BOOTH, LOL

DAS DA BIzNESS...

KEEP GRIND'N PIMP'N...

- GEEzUz

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
oohh yeah feelin damn, good!!! the only thing bad is that im tryin to get used to the time over here at 4 pm i start getting sleepy cuz at 4 pm here its 3 am there...........other than that i am livin it up

one luv to everyone posting here, feel the support

Soldier hard

Oct 19, 2005
Hey mayne I just want to let you know that I got a lot of respect for you for going out and defending our country, regardless of how I or others feel about the politics of the issue. It takes a lotta nutts to put your life on the line like that, so keep you head up and enjoy the time you get with you fam and friends. Keep doing your thang and stay safe.

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
BlueBoxed- Im at Al Taji Iraq, its 17 miles north of Bagdad, Sunni Musluim territory...........

SanJoseRaider- Thanks family it means alot to me, I too don't agree with alot of shyt out there, but as you know its not my job to question why? I am to just do....feel me.....I do agree with watching the person to my left and rights back, making sure we get back alive....if that means i have to take another man life so we all go home to our family then so be it!

again thanks

and thanks to everyone!