SOAK THESE PICS UP FOLKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My bad, I was gone post sum pics of me up. It says they too big. D-Sane you a ho man forreal. If you gone drag that shit out its all on you. Good luck with Street Level. Even though Syko made you what you are.
one

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
My bad, I was gone post sum pics of me up. It says they too big. D-Sane you a ho man forreal. If you gone drag that shit out its all on you. Good luck with Street Level. Even though Syko made you what you are.
one
Man that is the biggest crock of shit I EVER heard in 28 1/2 years of my life!!!!!!!!

Syko made SLR what it is??? We were doing better before he came into the picture! You act like you know me or somethin' you off brand fag. I've been puttin' records out since 1998.....1997 if you want to count the underground shit......and when did Syko come out? 2001. That guy was a nobody around Seattle until I hooked him up.......I'm the one that recognized his talent! We were doin' BIG THANGS here loooooooong before Syko came into the picture. So you can get my dick out your mouth now.....I don't want to catch somethin' like PHIV from your hatin' ass.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't care what you say, Syko got you reconized on a bigger level. I told ya ta shut your fat pig lookin ass up to begin with. Can't noone joke around with you? You got take shit so fuckin seriously?
one

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
I don't care what you say, Syko got you reconized on a bigger level. I told ya ta shut your fat pig lookin ass up to begin with. Can't noone joke around with you? You got take shit so fuckin seriously?
one
This is not a fuckin' game. I don't play games. I take everything seriously. It's muthafuckas like you who end up gettin' fucked up for toyin' with the wrong person......thinkin' everything is a joke.

You DO NOT know shit about me or SLR except what you see on here. Who's the one who introduced Syko to the Siccness?? Me. I'm the one who told him to get on here. So you think that just because you've been exposed to Syko more than the other 4 albums I've put out that he "made" SLR what it is?? What a joke! If you were from Seattle......then you could speak on my business......but since you ain't.....why don't you fuck off and go work on your non-existant album that ain't never droppin'. OK?

You started this shit anywayz foolish boy........who are you? You're nobody........a nobody that had my fuckin' name in their mouth for NO REASON. PHIV havin', off brand groupie bitch.......get off mine and SYKO's dick.

Apr 25, 2002
Ill admit it. Im broke as fucc and I am a nobody. I don't have money, I work my ass off for 7 an hour. As for rappin I am somebody. When the album drops you'll see. That shit was a joke homie. Like if you woulda posted shit bout me.
one