SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 it wasnt cause of you he was unbanned. We decided to allow the shit show to continue and not try to clean things up. So when the hecklers and peanut gallery jump bad, we wont attempt to do the right thing. We will just let it play out....
Is that best for business? We're all here for a reason so if there is a deeper problem on this site, like people being driven away, the numbers and unique hits not coming through, etc, then what's wrong with the guys at the top (owners) coming up with a plan, telling the mods about the plan and then telling the members about it and everyone moving forward? What's in the best interest of the site and not someones ego? That's what everyone who posts should be concerned with.

May 27, 2006
L @lambo ryda
THAT WAS SOME SOLID RNS U JUST SPILLED RIGHT THERE....AND THAT SONG IS ONE OF MY FAVS FROM WCT.
#I APPRECIATE BEIN APPRECIATED AND I RESPECT YOUR TRUTH
one of mine too. and since the whole comp is classic from start 2 finish this means a lot.

and can i ask, this cd droppin?

dats an all star combo and i know you and dem elite ent. ppl go way back. btw boozilla still makin music? he laced awol with some sick beats and yall did some certified bangers together-

Nov 24, 2003
What's the REAL problem with the siccness? Is it trolling and bias or is it a matter of keeping the site interesting and competitive so you're able to monetize and stabilize the membership?

I'm asking because I have seen people come and go over the years but never have I seen the site like this. And I'm also asking because I have a strange feeling this shit, if not addressed, is going to force hands, cause people to severe ties outside of the siccness and it's going to spill back and impact the site in a very negative way. I'm not saying that's going to happen, I'm just saying it's gotten to a bad point and I feel that way.

So what do we, as a community, do to fix the problems?

BTW, bring dagrimprophet back. I never interacted with him that much but I'm a fan of community policing and free speech.

Is that best for business? We're all here for a reason so if there is a deeper problem on this site, like people being driven away, the numbers and unique hits not coming through, etc, then what's wrong with the guys at the top (owners) coming up with a plan, telling the mods about the plan and then telling the members about it and everyone moving forward? What's in the best interest of the site and not someones ego? That's what everyone who posts should be concerned with.

Two very solid posts.

I can only speak for myself but lately I have found the site less and less appealing and consequentially I've noticed I haven't been checking back in as much.

Many of the better posters over the years seem to be here less frequently as well.

Maybe I am just getting older and the site has stayed the same as it always was, but I have to agree with Heresy that I feel like I have never seen the site like this before.

I would like to keep coming here indefinitely so I am invested in figuring out what is best for the site's longevity.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
one of mine too. and since the whole comp is classic from start 2 finish this means a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oe26CeyAAQ

and can i ask, this cd droppin?

dats an all star combo and i know you and dem elite ent. ppl go way back. btw boozilla still makin music? he laced awol with some sick beats and yall did some certified bangers together-
YUP. IDK EXACTLY WHEN BUT PROBABLY LATE 2015 EARLY 2016. IVE KNOWN THEM SINCE ABOUT 95 WHEN THEY FIRST BEGAN MAKING PROFESSIONAL MUSIC.

May 27, 2006
Now dats news!!!! I can hear his sound in the thunder slapp track. His music always standout shit. The grand finale remake tight too never thought he made dat beat but now when u said it...

Glad he doin fine and yall still makin music together. Nothing but good game when yall team up hopefully its just a new beginning. Guess he will be on the CoCa CD too. Can't wait for it to drop !