SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
GRIM HAS SUPER TOUGH SKIN NOW...
HE'S A CUZZBROTHER.
I PASSED HIM THE TORCH.
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet
#KEEP THE SICCNESS LIT IN MY ABSENCE CUH
You gotta go out with a bang homie, we gotta put this track together first.

Feb 19, 2015
So basically you're admitting to liking those who are under 18 if you wanted reo to stop "flirting" with you lol...
i dont like men flirting wit me period....and now you doin it too. why is it so hard 2 jus live n let live? foreal tho, this forum thrives on bullshit n negativity. no one can argue that. thats why theres only about 7 active members. yall need 2 jus do your own thing instead of riding the nuts of people u dont care for.

Mar 21, 2009
thats not considered bullying, if he wants to play ball wit the big boys, he guna get dunked on regardless. i dont wanna make any1 look bad, i consider myself a nice guy, but if u guna try n fuck around on some bitch shit, ima dish it back 10fold........lol @ "we" tho. i always found that interesting how some grown ass men find comfort/power in aligning themselves wit other men online like they in a real gang smh.....like i said, it's just the internet. take it easy.
You consider yourself a nice guy everyone else considered you a faggot

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
the balding brit is also a snitch

prolly beggin for the mods to ban me so i can stop shittin on his 55 year old hairline
No, I was on my ipod and tapped it by mistake while scrolling. I was on that page for about 5 seconds. Glad to see you keep your eyes on what everybody gets up to like some kind of obsessive girlfriend.