SO................... YALL LEAKED THE ALBUM????????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2008
S&S shit go hard as fuck every since tech brought you cats to the scene...but if tech didnt give a shit about leaking absolute power.....then you should give a fuck about a single leaking....lol...especialy if it was already released on a compilation..real mofuckaz gone STILL buy your album cuz we know the shit on urban legendz was fucking ill and every track you cats wreck with tech and krizz fucking killz the game...so dont even sweat this guys......they on ya dick so they gone buy the album any way...lmfao

Jul 1, 2007
S&S shit go hard as fuck every since tech brought you cats to the scene...but if tech didnt give a shit about leaking absolute power.....then you should give a fuck about a single leaking....lol...especialy if it was already released on a compilation..real mofuckaz gone STILL buy your album cuz we know the shit on urban legendz was fucking ill and every track you cats wreck with tech and krizz fucking killz the game...so dont even sweat this guys......they on ya dick so they gone buy the album any way...lmfao
ew

Nov 7, 2006
all i'm going to say is LOL @ ill bill's release date and shit in the back insert of the cd. guess they pressed these cd's up before they knew what he was doing.

Jul 3, 2008
dude sounds so weak rappin on a song wit tech on it...i be skippin SS verses...yall weak ass niggas jus taken up techs space.

yall like the most mainstreem artists on strange, sucka duckas is hella mainstreem...if yall still cant sell copies u need to hit the drawing board n re do ya styles...

i aint buyin the album. ima download it tho cuz the tracks i herd salp

(PS u wanna sound good on a song? pm me bout me writing u a 16 thats gon make people actually listen to u)

Nov 6, 2005
dude sounds so weak rappin on a song wit tech on it...i be skippin SS verses...yall weak ass niggas jus taken up techs space.

yall like the most mainstreem artists on strange, sucka duckas is hella mainstreem...if yall still cant sell copies u need to hit the drawing board n re do ya styles...

(PS u wanna sound good on a song? pm me bout me writing u a 16 thats gon make people actually listen to u)
Attention Whore much?

Feb 12, 2006

Because you are signed to a record label and you have such a hardcore fanbase right?

Sep 28, 2005
lil.p.ells, do what you gotta do play boy, first brush ya teeth cause techs dick is in ya mouth... 2nd why bother dlin'the album if all you gon do is skip our verses, thats a skat n snug album.not a tech album,tech on 2 songs,kali on three or 4, its 20 songs, why waste yo time fam.................. you just tryna to get me to convo wit you too.......here you go..... the album is hot and yo cant deny it..... you say youll write sumthin for who,, put ya money up, i bet i get that ass.you just listenin'wrong or youaint got no swagg about ya self... i know my shit cool nigga. how much spread you puttin up.

Jun 22, 2007
dont listen to him snug, you and skatt are 2 of my fav. rappers, urban legendz was the shit and im sure word on tha streets is gunna be bumpin man. keep doin what ya doin.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com

suck a dick my boy