SO................... YALL LEAKED THE ALBUM????????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
2 Tech N9ne - Killer?

hmm can somone rip this? its gotta be a better version that that one from itunes with the shit on the intro and end .

Sep 4, 2006
It hasn't leaked yet, but today it will. Someone on this board will leak it and send it to everyone in PMs.

Snug, you should sell me the Advance copy of the new cd and any singles for the album for my collection.

Nov 14, 2002
anticipating this album more than Killer, and so far they doin a good job to keep it from leaking August 12th is right around the corner, hey snug yall tourin in cali anytime if ever?
It probably would have leaked a while ago, if anybody knew who SS were.

Sep 17, 2003
First off, Snug, why does it necessarily have to be someone from this message board that leaked it? (Which, it HASN'T leaked yet.)

And two, you are way too concerned with your album getting leaked. That shit happens now days. I personally don't bother downloading rap music from the internet; if it's an artist I know, I usually just buy it, OR wait on a good review.

Feb 12, 2006
Wouldnt you be upset if you worked lets say 40 hours and when you get your paycheck only got paid for 35? Same deal, he puts in his work and at the end of the day should be getting his dues for the CD's sold, someone that downloads it is cheating him outta his dough. I would be pissed too and i understand being a salaried employee who works 50-60 hours and gets paid for 40.

Nov 14, 2002
When he was contracted to produce an album, I'm sure he was aware of albums leaking on the internet. It's something that you factor in nowadays...

Therefore, he's getting paid his 40 hours.

Jun 13, 2005
I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY DONT GIVE AFUCK WHAT YOU THINK..... I KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, YOU THE SUKKA WHO POST ON HOW YOU NOT GON BY THE ALBUM, BUT ERRY THREAD ABOUT IT YOU GOT SUMTHIN 2 SAY, YOU MARK ASS DUDE, YO BOY FRIEND MUST NOT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU SPEND ON THE NET... MY BAD DA STONED GANGSTER BE ON AS MUCH AS YOU... YALL BOTH SOME BITCHES WIT DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude it's kinda funny how you got so much hate for the only people who will even go out on tuesday to go out and buy your album. I hope that the shit you be talking on here won't be a reason for Strange Music to drop your ass off the label, cause that would really fucking suck for you nigga. Sometimes you gotta let this b/s internet shit slide off your back and let these people line YOUR pockets by buying the album. And don't think they won't buy the album even after that video that looked like was shot and edited by someone who used windows movie maker for the very first time, these people on here got more loyalty to Strange then anyone else does so you might wanna show them a little bit of respect, otherwise it could effect your cash flow. Aight nigga that's all i gotta say, i'm still gonna pick your album up, but i think you need to just stay away from these forums, cause it seems that it's causing un-needed drama for you, ya feel me?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Dude it's kinda funny how you got so much hate for the only people who will even go out on tuesday to go out and buy your album. I hope that the shit you be talking on here won't be a reason for Strange Music to drop your ass off the label, cause that would really fucking suck for you nigga. Sometimes you gotta let this b/s internet shit slide off your back and let these people line YOUR pockets by buying the album. And don't think they won't buy the album even after that video that looked like was shot and edited by someone who used windows movie maker for the very first time, these people on here got more loyalty to Strange then anyone else does so you might wanna show them a little bit of respect, otherwise it could effect your cash flow. Aight nigga that's all i gotta say, i'm still gonna pick your album up, but i think you need to just stay away from these forums, cause it seems that it's causing un-needed drama for you, ya feel me?
DWAAAAMN!! real talk