So wheres the party at for new years eve?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
im still trying to figure out a place to fall off into. i dont know too many clubs out here so somebody help ya boy out! im lookin for spots in oakland or san jose cuz im sure frisco is gonna be too crazy to even try...help me out!

Feb 2, 2006
^looks like it should crack AY IM SELLING TICKETS FOR THE CATARACS SHOW TONIGHT IN OAKLAND IT SHOULD CRACK (ONLY $20 IF YOU GET THEM FROM ME!!! YEEE!!!)

510 - 684 - 2542

MALKI

Dec 26, 2008
^looks like it should crack AY IM SELLING TICKETS FOR THE CATARACS SHOW TONIGHT IN OAKLAND IT SHOULD CRACK (ONLY $20 IF YOU GET THEM FROM ME!!! YEEE!!!)

510 - 684 - 2542

MALKI

Who the fuck are they? Maybe I've been sleep'n but do we have a new backstreet boys? Who the hell would want to see them losers on new years eve? New years eve is supposed to be fun not gay.
So what part of the O are they going to be play'n in? I bet it's not even in Oakland... They look like they'd be scared to play in Oakland. If they came to my town i'd jack'em. White people always carry lots of money on holidays.

Feb 2, 2006
Who the fuck are they? Maybe I've been sleep'n but do we have a new backstreet boys? Who the hell would want to see them losers on new years eve? New years eve is supposed to be fun not gay.
So what part of the O are they going to be play'n in? I bet it's not even in Oakland... They look like they'd be scared to play in Oakland. If they came to my town i'd jack'em. White people always carry lots of money on holidays.

u know what i defended them but after tonight fuck that... go ahead and roast u probly right.... i couldnt even get in that weak ass shit let alone perform...