so what the fuck happened in SBXXXIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i was reading some shit in SI about phillys misfortunes in championships and got to wondering...wtf happened during the last couple of minutes of pats V eagles super bowl...it seemed to me eagles had plenty of time if theyd hustled their stupid balls off instead of looking at each others nutsacks...did mcnabb really choke?who the fuck had the timecloclock in their minds?who was calling the plays?for all that TO talks why didnt he yap his gums?what are the rumors surrounding what happened?

i know i heard TO saying mcnabb was throwing up but what other reasons have been given?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Don't make me post a picture of my chest...in between all the ink, you can see all the hair.

LOL

But seriously...this thread is shit. Fuck that old ass SB. Sorry, ASKG, you're cool and all, but your thread is fucking gay.

BTW, anyone know if the Bill Wennington is playing tonight vs. Orlando? Jordan should pick up the slack, though...

...gay ass thread.

< Just realized he's probably going to be banned. Someone copy and paste this to use against the MAN.

LOL