So what areas make the Northwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
www.soundclick.com
Why do people just act as if Cali IS THE WEST COAST I'm from the WEST COAST Seattle is the West Coast we're in the Northern Region but we are on the actual coast. But hey I don't care SEATTLE til I die boy! and Girl (Kalyn)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
localstar907 said:
Then how about you tell me what it is since you so smart. Look at a map and tell me where's Alaska at. Its about as northwest as its going to get. And I rep the Westcoast as a hole just for the fact im every where trying to network. You on the other hand I dont know. I live in Tacoma Have a house in Alaska and a stable spot in the bay. Im every where wit my hustle and I can put money on it there's 5 to 10 rappers in Alaska that will shit on any thing you spit out.
Good for them. And good for you. AK is still not NW.

Apr 7, 2004
Then tell me what it is cause if you wonna be real Washington is Westcoast and Oregon. I didnt even know that Washington and oregon was saying they was northwest till I signed up for Siccness.net. But fo'reall I wont you to go look at a map and tell me where Alaska is. Is it just north cause that would mean we where canada. Just cause we aint part of the lower 48 dont mean count us out. I hate people like you. People like you never go no where in life.

Jul 22, 2005
localstar907 said:
Then tell me what it is cause if you wonna be real Washington is Westcoast and Oregon. I didnt even know that Washington and oregon was saying they was northwest till I signed up for Siccness.net. But fo'reall I wont you to go look at a map and tell me where Alaska is. Is it just north cause that would mean we where canada. Just cause we aint part of the lower 48 dont mean count us out. I hate people like you. People like you never go no where in life.
why you arguin with a nobody? he's just an internet personality. In his own lil sick way he gets off on "getting under your skin". Do a search and about 95% of his posts are just lil jabs at people to get a response. Your just fallin for his antics. Don't let him get to you, just ignore him and he might go away (hopefully).

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
localstar907 said:
Friend, you are a joke of a rapper that thinks you are going to rent out a studio, get distro and sell tens of thousands of albums.

I'm a solid student that is gearing up to go to graduate school and become a Professor, Lawyer, Interpreter, or just about anything else I want.

Now...WHO is the pipe dreamer, and WHO is the loser?

You need to keep your little personal insults to yourself. I am trying not to demean and make fun of you, but I will break down your whole sorry life if it comes to it

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
So what is the NW then DS?

This area, more or less.

Just like CALIFORNIA isn't considered THE SOUTH.....even though it is IN FACT (suprise suprise) IN THE SOUTH of the country............Alaska is not NorthWest. It is Arctic.

Why are you wasting my time anyways? This all is common sense.

Feb 14, 2004
i don't know what needs to be done for Alaska to be considered Northwest? buuuutttt since D.S. says that it isn't Northwest, then we must listen to him. i think he's like the brain of the siccness.net or something

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
savage said:
i don't know what needs to be done for Alaska to be considered Northwest? buuuutttt since D.S. says that it isn't Northwest, then we must listen to him. i think he's like the brain of the siccness.net or something

"Hey look, Timmy!

Arizona is further South than Virginia.....therefore, Arizona is Southern and Virginia probably isn't!

I is Smart!!!"

Being a smart-ass doesn't really work when you aren't making sense in the first place. But...by all means. Continue the dog-piling, and I will shit all over every last one of you and enjoy it.

Apr 7, 2004
But like cam said you go to school you get the camery and you have loans you have to pay off for the rest of your life. Me on the other hand I get it now and im working on a lambo.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thats some solid advice. You know what I think you should do? You should go to Hilltop, High Point, and every other hood in the NorthWest, and teach all the children of the ghetto that. Teach them that college is a waste of time, and that all you will get is student loans and that education isn't worth it. Teach them that they should rap instead, and in a few years, they'll all have fancy cars and nice houses.

I'm sure white folks would love you for that. They might even put you on salary and hand you your very own White People Card.