So what areas make the Northwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
We have Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Some other states around are not technically anywhere SW, midwest, NW. Maybe NW can expand to include those states and become a larger force. Montana would be the easiest to include, but what about Wyoming and the Dakotas?

Apr 25, 2002
Alaska is Northwest, western Montana is Northwest for sure.

But expanding to these areas won't have any affect in expanding our force, they are mostly devoid of people.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
What do y'all consider Nevada and Utah.... I, myself, consider SLC and LV to be FABulous.... lol.. but what region are they a part of?

Apr 7, 2004
Shit im from Alaska but I stay out in Tac now. Alaska has some coo artist except joker the bailbondsman A.K.A the snitch and his whole camp of rat ass niggas. I can list them out for you.

Akream(Arcticflow records)
Josh Boots(Arcticflow records)
King leo
Wolfpack
Me Starmoney(A.M.A entertainment)
Streets(Himvill records)
Trigga(Himvill records)
Lil'T(Out da cutt records)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
westbaygiant said:
The BAY is Northwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put down the crack pipe please.

This has come up before, and the same thing is always said. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska...And BC. I'd say LV and SLC are Southwest. And the further east you go passed Idaho I'd say you're getting into the midwest. I guess Western Montana could be considered NW but it's not like they have an abundant population that's screaming for rappers to come out there.

Feb 10, 2006
lol here in montana we got a big hip-hop scene on the rise ya'll but most ppl here don't even know about it yet but expect to hear us all within a year. We don't really include ourself in the NW scene we got love for ya'll but we dont really count MT as part of the midwest or the NW most ppl here call us the "No-Coast" style doin our own thing

Apr 25, 2002
localstar907 said:
Shit im from Alaska but I stay out in Tac now. Alaska has some coo artist except joker the bailbondsman A.K.A the snitch and his whole camp of rat ass niggas. I can list them out for you.

Akream(Arcticflow records)
Josh Boots(Arcticflow records)
King leo
Wolfpack
Me Starmoney(A.M.A entertainment)
Streets(Himvill records)
Trigga(Himvill records)
Lil'T(Out da cutt records)
This man is not lying, the best guy on that list of artists is Josh Boots, his stuff is sick, you can download his album on the Arctic Flow Records website

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
AK is not NorthWest, any more than Hawaii is West coast.

I am sorry that the truth is butt-hurting you so much. You should probably try to get over that if you really want to be successful and sell tens of thousands of records.

Apr 7, 2004
Then how about you tell me what it is since you so smart. Look at a map and tell me where's Alaska at. Its about as northwest as its going to get. And I rep the Westcoast as a hole just for the fact im every where trying to network. You on the other hand I dont know. I live in Tacoma Have a house in Alaska and a stable spot in the bay. Im every where wit my hustle and I can put money on it there's 5 to 10 rappers in Alaska that will shit on any thing you spit out.