so we finaly wanted alpha dog...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I was watchin this movie, and all of the sudden fucking skat and snug came on and me and my roomate looked at eachother and was like wtf?

Then there was hella more tech songs.

Now I see this thread.

Good movie. Good story. I wonder how accurate it was. I did know that Jesse James Hollywood didn't even kill the fucking dudes lil brother, it was Jesses nutrider boy that played bitch all the time. Interesting movie.

Sep 30, 2002
Decided to do some research, and from what I could find this movie is DEAD ON. Most of the time Hollywood has to make movies more dramatic than the real story because it just has to be done. To me from checking the dateline story and documents from the trial, the only things that were changed were the names. CRAZY SHIT.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Saw the alpha dog dvd at the store the other day so I picked it up.

The movie was killer. It was fucking great to hear the tech tracks bumpin during "pivotal" scenes in the movie. That dude passed out the caribou lou beat down. Then you got even more tech during the credits.

I did have one question. I thought I heard snug brim on one of the songs during the movie. Am I just fucked up as usual? Could someone please enlighten me

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
CyrusTheVirus said:
I did have one question. I thought I heard snug brim on one of the songs during the movie. Am I just fucked up as usual? Could someone please enlighten me
Yes, there is a Skatter & Snug song in the movie.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
Its a true story based on Jesse James Hollywood (born January 28, 1980 in Los Angeles, California) was at times a very wealthy teen, drug dealer and fugitive. At the age of 20 he became one of the youngest people to appear on the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.

The illegal activity allowed him to acquire a small fortune with which he bought a $200,000 property in the San Fernando Valley area of Southern California and numerous exotic sports cars. He is currently awaiting trial in California. If found guilty, he could face the death penalty. Just so you know peace.

Sep 17, 2003
CyrusTheVirus said:

It was off their CD, Urban Legendz. It's the song titled "So Tired." The Credits had it listed as just "Tired." :cool:

Apr 19, 2006
I thought it was pretty good. I didn't like a how Timberlake was so corny in the scenes where hes smoking weed, but it was pretty good. I especially liked the parts when that crazy fool was screaming and whoopin everybodies ass, including that chick...lol...