so we finaly wanted alpha dog...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
so we finaly watched alpha dog...

and it was pretty damn good...i was quite surprised...you know with the whole justin timberlake thing....

but i really enjoyed it!

pretty fucked up story tho! damn white weed dealers! lol!

tight hearing tech in a movie tho!

Nov 7, 2006
i love how ppl say they need to open up and accept tech when some y'all wont even open up for a movie juss cause someones in it. it just makes me laugh and im not really talkin to anyone directly but i remember when this shit was bad with shit like that

Sep 7, 2004
It should real interesting to see how the DVD does in stores. It wasn't that strong at the box office. It at least made money but it should be more popular at Blockbuster. Hopefully it will drive more people to the sounds of Tech.

Apr 21, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
i love how ppl say they need to open up and accept tech when some y'all wont even open up for a movie juss cause someones in it. it just makes me laugh and im not really talkin to anyone directly but i remember when this shit was bad with shit like that
blah blah...i havn't been to a theater to see a movie in prolly 5 years....i watch movies either right before they come out on DVD or when they come out on DVD....

Nov 7, 2006
Trick420 said:
blah blah...i havn't been to a theater to see a movie in prolly 5 years....i watch movies either right before they come out on DVD or when they come out on DVD....
then y u say the whole justin timberlake thing huh? y would u say that if u were juss waitin on seein it?

Apr 21, 2003
and this would be a great reason why i come here once a month...poeple always trying to argue..blah blah blah blah BLAH!!

just because tech has a few songs in it doesn't mean that the movie its self is going to be the greatest movie in the world...the only reason why we watched it was because of tech. and it turned out to be a pretty decent movie, i never said i was never ever going to watch it, i just said that i had doubts on the movie it's self becuase of timberlake...it's not like tech was in it acting away..!!

Nov 7, 2006
well like i said Trick420 wasnt talkin bout anyone directly it just reminded me bout ppl bein idiots and REFUSING to see it because of one dude when they had no idea if he's be a good actor or not. wasnt tryin to argue wit u but u sayin that reminded me of shit thats all