SO THIZZ IS BULLSHITTIN AGAIN I SEE.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
you guys are quick to hate, but will be quicker to listen to it. if your going to hate, then at least boycott to change their ways, but if they are still selling cds they aint going to change for 5 people on the internet.

Dec 29, 2004
hella_numb said:
you guys are quick to hate, but will be quicker to listen to it. if your going to hate, then at least boycott to change their ways, but if they are still selling cds they aint going to change for 5 people on the internet.

if someone at Thizz comes on here saying its finna drop with album covers and everything, i expect it to drop that day
and what makes it worse is when dude from Thizz came on here saying the date it was only a few days ago. I can see if it was like a month or two ago then i'd figure something came up in their schedule to prevent it from coming out on the release date. didnt Da6footah say don't believe the release dates unless its someone from Thizz????? I guess i can't even believe that shit anymore......

Aug 7, 2003
mikevick said:
if someone at Thizz comes on here saying its finna drop with album covers and everything, i expect it to drop that day
and what makes it worse is when dude from Thizz came on here saying the date it was only a few days ago. I can see if it was like a month or two ago then i'd figure something came up in their schedule to prevent it from coming out on the release date. didnt Da6footah say don't believe the release dates unless its someone from Thizz????? I guess i can't even believe that shit anymore......
maybe its dropping today.....just not at your store.