DEAN MALENKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

I SAW HIM BAKSTAGE LASS WEEK...

WHY DA HELL DOESNT WWE LET HIM WRESTLE ?

HEz ONE OF DA BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLERz EVER !!

N-E BODY KNO SUMTHIN I DONT KNO ABOUT WHY THEY HAVENT PUSH'D HIM?

- GEEzUz

May 4, 2002
From what I heard about this, he decided to retire because he was pretty banged up and he was already 41. Vince gave him a job as a road agent for the WWE. Right now he's the lead "Producer"(as they're known now) of ECW. He was a great wrestler, and it's a damn shame that Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko never happened at One Night Stand #2. That would've been a great match.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
dudes just old now (by athletic standards), dont count him out though. Never say never in this business. If he wants to come back, he will... It wont be to the degree it was. But hes got a couple matches left in him.

Feb 5, 2005
Smitty said:
From what I heard about this, he decided to retire because he was pretty banged up and he was already 41. Vince gave him a job as a road agent for the WWE. Right now he's the lead "Producer"(as they're known now) of ECW. He was a great wrestler, and it's a damn shame that Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko never happened at One Night Stand #2. That would've been a great match.

THx 4 DA INFO...

AN I AGREE ABOUT DA "ONE NIGHT STAND" MATCH, I HOPED 2 SEE IT...

I ALSO THINK MALENKO DESERVED 2 HOLD DA TITLE AZ MUCH AZ CHRIS BENOIT/EDDIE GUERRERO (R.I.P) DID...

I AGREE WIT CHEAPTIMEz, NO MATTER HOW BANG'D UP HE IZ, HEz GOT SUM MATCHz LEFT IN HIM...

THx 4 DA FEEDBACC FOLKz...

GFlower8 said:
hes too short... lol.

naw, he is the man with 1000 moves

LOL, DONT FORGET ABOUT "THE ICEMAN"...

"I DONT LIKE STINKO-MALENKO" - CHRIS JERICHO

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was always a fan of Malenko, he doesn't have much of a ring personality but damn he can get someone in like a million different leglocks. I hope too see him comeback someday

Dec 4, 2004
The man of 1,000 holds, Malenko was the shit. He did his thing in WCW Cruiserweight division, his matches against Chris Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, and others were tight.... He never did take off in WWE, their wrestling style and format just didnt cater to a guy like him.

Feb 5, 2005
short said:
wasnt malenko in the four horseman

YUP...

MALENKO, FLAIR, CHRIS BENOIT, MONGO McMICHAELz...

THEY MAINLY RIVAL'D WIT RAVEN/SATURN...

AN ERIC BISCHOFF...

MALENKO/BENOIT HAD A PRETTY SOLID TEAM, THEY ALSO HAD WCW TAG TITLEz....

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
He has a fucked up lower back so he retired. Dean was a trainer here back when me and a couple of my boys wanted to be wrestlers and we went to school for a week. (lol) after I hurt my knee I said fuck it