So.. theres what would seem to be a civil war in west seattle now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol straight g shit.........but for real throwin eggs and yogurt is one thing but breakin out the window is fucked up.....they should pay for that, one way or another.........

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You can't be mad at someone for fucking up your shit, after you fucked up their shit. No matter who started it. You could have handled it after they did it, but you didn't. It turned into a big kiddy game. And shit kept escelating until its at what it is now. Breaking the window was definately a bitch move, but come on, what did you expect? That they would laugh when they saw their shit all fucked up? As I see it, you got 2 options....1) deal with what you got because in some manner you provoked it or 2) go and kick their ass for fuckin up the window and your car(s).

Nov 30, 2002
they were handled accordingly.. they wont be touchin anyones car anymore.... fuckin dumbasses.. i admit.. by me retaliating the way i did was fuckin stupid.. but its handled now

pz

Jan 6, 2005
west seattle

allright so this fool i kno keeps talking about how G he is cuz hes from west seattle which he claims is super HOOD.... Iv been to west seattle a number times an im yet to come across this called hood.... so whats the deal, is there somthing im missin or is this guy jus talkin out his ass

Nov 30, 2002
there are some "hood areas" they're cleaning up high-point.. head a little more south to white center.. other than that its pretty clean.. theres some shit that goes on.. but its no hood at all

pz

Jan 6, 2005
inasense206 said:
there are some "hood areas" they're cleaning up high-point.. head a little more south to white center.. other than that its pretty clean.. theres some shit that goes on.. but its no hood at all

pz
thats what my homie from west seattle said, he said white center is kina crazy but it aint really west seattle. Im sure theres places in west seattle that are pretty rugged but ur gunna find areas like that where ever you go

Aug 20, 2004
DRooPyEyed said:
allright so this fool i kno keeps talking about how G he is cuz hes from west seattle which he claims is super HOOD.... Iv been to west seattle a number times an im yet to come across this called hood.... so whats the deal, is there somthing im missin or is this guy jus talkin out his ass
West Seattle has calmed down ALOT since i was there in the early 90's...it was a muthafuckin warzone out that way...High Point,Del Ridge,White Center and South Park...a ganga Samoains and Pinoys...Crips and Ese's...it was wild...muthafuckas gettin shot all the damn time...everyone i knew got jacked at least once...gangbangin was the thing to do...but they did clean up alot in the past 5 years or so...and most of them cats that were actin wild either got locked up,moved out or shot up...and these younger cats realized that makin money was better than endin up in under dirt or locked up...High Point got cleaned out just like Holly Park...they got flowers and shit...they doin the same to the CD...

And West Seattle used to be home of some of the craziest whiteboys yall done ever come across...no joke...

Jul 10, 2002
It's crazy huh, the gentrification!?! Been happenin' slowly throughout Seattle (along with the rest of the country) starting from madison valley, to CD to South and West to deep past the inner-city limits and sporadically across the town...

Aug 14, 2003
YEAH THEY TRYIN TO CLEAN UP THE SOUTH TOO, BUT THEM DUDES AINT GOIN NO WHERE, LIKE MY FOLKS FROM PSG (HIGH POINT) THEY BE OUT IN THE SOUTH MORE THAN NY OTHER PLACE NOW.