So.. theres what would seem to be a civil war in west seattle now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
alright so last night.. me and the homie were gettin blunted up.. then we started drivin around (1:30 am) we see some of our "homies" we pull up next to em and they yogurt the fuck outta my homies car (1:40am) so we go and get eggs from the admiral district safeway and look for the expedition they were rollin in.. we see it.. i egg the fuck outta it.. they start chasing us.. we head onto the west seattle bridge thinkin they were gonna follow us... but they did so we got off in southpark.. they caught up with us and yogurted us again (2:30 am) so then we drove back to west seattle and decided alright.. lets take out their cars one at a time (there was 3 of them) so first we went to a 1979 reagel on dayton wires.. that shit got fucked up.. then we went to the expedition again.. fucked that up again and then to a 1964 thunderbird and egged the fuck outta that.. i left a note sayin "thats for fuckin ruinin our high and fuckin up our car" so my homie and i head home.. i hear them come by and yogurt the fuck outta my moms landrover.. then go to my homies house and shattered the back window....(4:30 am)

in your opinion... does this give me the right to go and beat the fuck outta all 3 of these dumbasses? plus the one that plannmed on hitting our cars at night... so that would make 4...

pz

Nov 30, 2002
nah.. they just cost my homie hella money... two of the people with them were 19 almost 20.. the other two were 17.. me and the homie are 17.. this is the shit that highschool students do... not 20 year olds.. and i think breakin the window was goin a little far... im thinkin its time for the person with the 94 impala with the 22'' spinners, $9,000 stereo system and limo tint to have his car keyed and windows broken.. dunno yet tho

pz

Jun 4, 2002
inasense206 said:
im thinkin its time for the person with the 94 impala with the 22'' spinners, $9,000 stereo system and limo tint to have his car keyed and windows broken.. dunno yet thopz

I think i would have me some new 22" spinners and a new stereo if it was me :confused:

Nov 24, 2003
inasense206 said:
the 94 impala with the 22'' spinners, $9,000 stereo system and limo tint to have his car keyed and windows broken.. dunno yet tho

pz

that car sound familiar...IMO i would fight them for doing that shit, but then again yall shouldnt have egged them after they "yogurted" yall. You should have handled that shit then.

Nov 30, 2002
Mr. Nice Guy said:
that car sound familiar...IMO i would fight them for doing that shit, but then again yall shouldnt have egged them after they "yogurted" yall. You should have handled that shit then.
black 94 impala.. 22'' spinners.. maroon racing stripes with skulls painted on the edge of the stripes?

@panther... yogurting is whent hey throw yogurt on your car and it fucks up the paint

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Man wtf. Throwing eggs is funny when you're like 8, not 18! You don't actually think anyone is gonna give you props for doing that shit do you?

Here's what needs to happen. All of you need to get in a single-file line, get you're-a-stupid-mutha-fucka slapped one by one, then go home and never speak of it again.