SO NOBODY GONNA SPEAK MISTAH FAB GET'N' HIS ASS WHOOPED?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LOL!!! Y'ALL MAKE'N' SHIT UP?!?!
I DO NOT SEE FAB "SLAP'N' THE DOGG SHIT" OUT OF MUSTARD!!!
IS THERE ANOTHER VIDEO WITH THIS FOOTAGE???
its true bro. mustard was talkin wreckless on the radio about fab. fab approached him like a man on stage, mustard said something, fab gave him a quick slap, then security came.
thats the problem with these 90s babies they think they can say whatever they want without the reprecussions. then u approach em and they say sum shit like oh i was feelin sum type a way my nigga. cut the crap.
there is video of it, check the bart forum

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm lucky I never got whooped like this. I've been dumb enough to challenge like 5 dudes to a fight before and thankfully I didn't get stomped out doing that crap.

But if a dude challenges more than a couple dudes to fight, he can either fight like no one you've ever seen before, or he's just crazy. Either way, more often than not the larger group backs down.

Jun 5, 2004
Why slap a dude tho? I didn't see the video, but slap? Either way, props for steppin to dude with that many goons ready to jump in.
Cuz a slap is more disrespectful. If he punched dj mustard, then he coulda just said "oh that didnt hurt, you punch like a bitch"...

But u aint never heard nobody say "you slap like a bitch!!" Cuz a slap aint about hurting its about expressing that the slapper is calling the slapee a bitch, hence the term 'bitch slap'

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mustard Details Mistah F.A.B. Fight, Upcoming Lil Boosie Collaboration | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

“The internet can make it whatever they want to make into,” Mustard says. “LA to the Bay—it’s not like that. I have some real friends in the Bay Area. I got some family in the Bay Area. It was never that. He felt how he felt, I guess. He swung. I guess he didn’t know that all those people were with me. I only run with one security guard. So, it wasn’t the security. Everybody keeps saying it was the security, but you know, that’s how it goes sometimes. I done got into millions of fights. That was just one of the fights that people have seen because of who I am. When people's careers go down, they’ll do anything to get back up. You’ve gotta expect stuff like that and you’ve gotta tighten up your security and make sure nobody can get to you like that.”

DJ Mustard explains that the conflict began because Bay Area artists accuse him of not crediting the region with being the origin of his signature sound. Rather, mustard says Lil Jon was the inspiration for his production style.

“I was born in the 1990s,” he says. “A lot of the songs that came out before my time, I just didn’t know about.”

He continues: “I met with my boy Dame, he works down there. He played me this beat. I never got why they were saying that. Why do they keep saying I sound like [The Bay]? He played me a song called “Dope Fiend Beat” by Too $hort and I was like, ‘Oh. OK.’ And Lil Jon got his style from that. I’m like, ‘I get it. I get what you mean, but at the same time it was like, that’s why I really push the Lil Jon thing, because I always listened to Lil Jon. That was my era. I was born in the 1990s. [Mistah F.A.B.] can’t blame me for not knowing where the Lil Jon sound came from.”

When asked what he and Mistah F.A.B. discussed on stage prior to the skirmish, Mustard said he couldn’t really hear what the “Ghost Ride It”-emcee said.

“He wanted to take a picture with me,” Mustard joked. Nah, I’m just playing. I didn’t really hear him, man. I was in the middle of my set. It was uncalled for. What I look like fighting? I’ve a million-plus dollars. I’m a millionaire now so I ain’t really worried about fighting. I don’t wanna fight niggas when I see them. I ain’t tryna fight. I got a hundred niggas for that. That’s not what that was for. I didn’t come to the Bay to start nothing. I ain’t gonna start a fight or do nothing like that. That’s not what it’s about. It’s about getting your money, feeding your family. If you wanna holler like men, we can holler like men after that. The conversation wasn’t a conversation. It happened so quick. [It can happen to] anybody. If I walk up to you and sock you and you with 100 people, what are those people gonna do?”

Mustard touched on his upcoming collaboration with Lil Boosie, who he notes as the creator of the Ratchet movement. He also shares that he’s happy that YG is receiving recognition for his most recent release, My Krazy Life.

“Me and Boosie got some stuff going on,” he said. “We already talked on the phone, so us hanging out was just to do some more music. He’s cool. He’s like a regular dude from the streets just like me and YG from the streets. We used to listen to him a lot. That’s where the Ratchet thing came from. It was real dope.

“I’m just happy that everybody’s giving [YG] the credit that he’s always deserved because a lot of people was doing the same type of music he was doing and he wasn’t getting credit for it,” Mustard adds. “I’m just happy he’s on top and he’s doing what he’s supposed to do and what we always thought we was gonna do, really.”

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Cuz a slap is more disrespectful. If he punched dj mustard, then he coulda just said "oh that didnt hurt, you punch like a bitch"...

But u aint never heard nobody say "you slap like a bitch!!" Cuz a slap aint about hurting its about expressing that the slapper is calling the slapee a bitch, hence the term 'bitch slap'
It is more disrespectful, but spitting on someone is more disrespectful than that. And people never say you slap like a bitch because it's understood, only bitches really slap people these days. If you sock a dude and he said you punch like a bitch, you probably do.