So my Schools Sadies banned Hyphy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
wow, this thread proves how many kids we got on this site

fuck a school dance, ban that shit from the club and see what happens haha
haha i fucks wit tha clubs too 18+ my homeboy knows some rock tha bay ent. folks n they let us in haha

Jan 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
Don't get it twisted I'm 16 but it's not like I always go to School Dances, In 3 years I've been to 3 Homecomings with my girl and this first Sadies with a buncha my homies. But they would play 80's rock, then some Daddy Yankee or Sean Paul, throw in Ying Yang Twins (HELLA Ying Yang Twins..."Salt Shaker"...that song with Bun B...that song with Bubba Sparx..."Get low") and thats the dance.

I go to clubs that are 18 and older cuz my friends work the doors and yeah goin dumb in the club is the funnest shit in the world. But at a school dance with hella preppy chicks it's hillarious cuz the look on them and there faggot boyfriends face is priceless when u start doin a thizz face or somethin.

P.S. About the whole "Liability" thing, when me and my friends were dancin to Tell Me When To Go 80% of the school treated it like a regular radio song and just freak danced to it. I could see if my whole school was rowdy as fuck throwin elbows and shit but it's not ya feel me?

Mar 5, 2006
skools round here rincon valley... rp... sr... fukin skools are banning freak and "hyphy" dancing... we all poppin thizzes n shit n tryn get hyphy they kick you out n give sum referalls n shit... skools r bull shit round here...

Dec 2, 2005
yall can still get hyphy with some other hip hop shit yall play..but yeahh..it's only right with that BAYNESS..ahaha damn that sucks..

Dec 30, 2003
haha man i accidently elbowed a bitch in the head goin too dumb at blakes in berkely... hahaha but yea i remember high school dances.. man i miss those....

Jun 2, 2002
how come i always feel old on the siccness? lol

high school dances..hahaha, those were the days. yall should petition that, it's a "slippery slide" argument, and they can't win it legally. fuck letting them step all over u. good luck on not getting detention my young homies...