So my Schools Sadies banned Hyphy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
We got there and it was straight gay, easily worst dance ever. To top it off though we walked up to the DJ and was like "Play Tell Me When To Go" and he told us he was banned from playing anything bay area or hyphy. We were pissed cuz we had no fine girls to dance with, bad music and nuthin to go dumb to. So we talk to our principle and shit and they say the ASB (Associated Student Body or some shit) decided that. The ASB is a bunch of preppy ass girls and they basically thought that Hyphy music "incites gang fights" and they chose to ban it. so me and my friends basically harassed the DJ (we each asked like 8 times and had random girls going up and asking and we were like "Bro we're in Northern Cali so rep that music!) and with like 5 minutes left the DJ goes "And now the most requested song of the night" and he put on Tell Me When To Go. Me and about 8 of my friends just jumped on the dance floor goin dumb as fuck and people were lookin at us like "WTF are they doin?" one girl goes "Do you even do Thizz???" and I was just like wow what the fuck is wrong with my school, lol. Just thought I would share....

Jan 17, 2006
my skool iz fucked up to like dat doh....but its understandable....first dance of the yr turned into a riot, lol....played Feelin Myself or some shit, and errbody started goin dumb, den elbows got thrown, bitches complained bout gettin hit when dey was in da middle....fist was thrown, so da cops was called...cop cars got jumped on, hoods dented, traffic stopped, people arrested, we was LITERALLY goin dumb....den the next week or some shit, MAC DRE WAS BANNED FROM ALL SKOOL DANCES, i was heated.....argued for like 2 weeks straight wit da dance coordinater....neva won....den at the last dance, errtime we started goin dumb, dj stopped da song and said "if u dont stop goin dumb, we gon hafta stop the dance", shit was gay.....my friend was the dj, and dey said he couldnt play "Tell Me When To Go" or "Greenlight" (not sure y not greenlight, thought dat was weak as fuck)....but we was still on one goin dumb to fed game, and da other 40 songs

in da end......MAC DRE=BANNED, TELL ME WHEN TO GO=BANNED

Jan 17, 2006
5-Dime NwK said:
wow, this thread proves how many kids we got on this site

fuck a school dance, ban that shit from the club and see what happens haha
haha, i fuckz wit da clubs too (yea under 18, but still)....i wouldnt pay shit to get into a club dat dont play hyphy shit