so my cuz comin to the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
^^^ lol
take that fool to oaksterdam
show him some cali bud for sure
other than that frisco might be fun if you havnt been there before
ragin waters is always crackin
great america or marine world
take him to a house party show him how it goes down in the bay

Jul 9, 2005
co-sign on Great America
Golden Gate/S.F. in general
Santa Cruz
take him to that Westfield mall in Santa Clara and show em what cali bitches are like...lol

Apr 25, 2002
if you like to hike or do shit liek that then the hills in san mateo have some sick ass views of the golden gate
perfect place to light a blunt
What the fuck are you smokin on? I never knew you could see the Golden Gate from the hills of San Mateo. You learn somethin new everyday....

Jan 5, 2006
to me san jose always been the bay.. it is the SOUTH BAY aint it? it aint south of the bay.. its just the southern part of the bay.

But yeah to answer your question.. hit up the piers in frisco, just chillin frisco then hit a party and get faded as fuck.

my cousin from florida comin to san jose to kick it for a week. he say he wanna see cali

any ideas on what/where i should take him?
ur from tha bay and u dont know where to take him yeah u are from san jo, take him on the muni get off downtown Frisco and show him what a REAL Bum looks like
make him pop like 5 pills and take him to a sideshow.. he'll never forget that shit!!
yeah u do that he'll never wanna go back. unless he get all goofy and gay off tha pills then start sayin crest sidaz in oakland then he might get ur roof caved in and then you'll neva want him to come back

Dec 4, 2006
give him the Frisco experience.....because San Jo ain't really got it when it comes to tourism..

SF = Broadway for the clubs and strip bars (north beach), take him to the mission (lots of latin/mexican culture), ocean beach (nice spot to smoke), take him to the golden gate bridge, coit tower, twin peaks, pier 39 and so on...so much shit u can do in SF...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
give him the Frisco experience.....because San Jo ain't really got it when it comes to tourism..

SF = Broadway for the clubs and strip bars (north beach), take him to the mission (lots of latin/mexican culture), ocean beach (nice spot to smoke), take him to the golden gate bridge, coit tower, twin peaks, pier 39 and so on...so much shit u can do in SF...
hoes in san jose=the right experience for any man.