SO MUCH DEATH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
One of my close homeboy's mom died a month ago. It was from cancer. Then the next week his dad braught a different female into his house. and 4 days ago he died. My boy says that they dont know why he had a heartattack at the age of 40 and he was in real good shape. ??karma??
Now my boy needs to go to a foster home (he's a youngstar 16) with his sister (14). Its just crazy.
It just seems like the past year people have been dropping all around me. Lights out. Its just reallyu getting to me. It makes me realize we aint here for long... and even if we are it isnt guarenteed (our short term of 60-80 years)
I dunno its jsut some crazy shit to not have faith in a religion... and have death all around you.
Ive lost too many folx and family.... shit is just hard to cope with.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT'S A DAILY REMINDER EMDE. I FEEL YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPENED. THIS LIFE WE LIVE NOW IS JUST FUCCED UP. WE WERE ALL BORN TO DIE. IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN NOTHIN' ATLEAST KNOW THAT'S TRUE.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
My dad just told me yesterday he was diagnosed with high-blood pressure. He has to take pills now to keep it undercontrol. He also told me that my grandmother (his moms) had partially passed away from the same condition. She was only 42. He was telling me because he wanted me to be aware that this ran in our family and too watch my health. Damn. I love that ol' man.

Makes you really appreciate life though. Today I'll be watchin the game with my grandparents on my mothers side. Gotta cherish your elders while they still around to cherish.

Apr 25, 2002
i learned that life is precious and god works in crazy ways when i was 14 and watched my best friend get killed right in front of my eyes.....realizing i couldn't do shit about it, i saw how much control over life we don't have....

that shit still fucks with my head today, even after havin other folks close to me fall in car accidents, suicide, murder, its like i don't even wanna get coo with folks because i don't wanna feel the pain if they are takin away too soon....

but you gotta cherish the time you have, make the best of it, if not for yourself than for the fallen angels that never got the chance....

RIP alejandro 4-12-95
con tu adios te llevas mi corazon

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

just make sure your relationship with the almighty is on a good note...

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
I FEEL YOU

IVE LOST TO CLOSE PEOPLE TO ME IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS ONE FROM A DRUG OVERDOSE AND ONE FROM COMPLICATIONS DUE TO SICKLE CELL
RANDY & GAIL
ITS ALL BAD & AND ITS ALL GOOD
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING
LATE

Apr 25, 2002
DEATH IS CERTAIN
"THA ONLY THING CERTAIN IN THIS LIFE IS DEATH" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

ITZ ALL BOUT WHAT YOU GIT FROM IT...BAD SHIT HAPPENZ TO GOOD PEOPLE...STAY UP eMDe...DONT LET IT FAZE YA...YOU GOT A GOOD THING GOIN...$IDEWAYZ

May 9, 2002
I wanna tell you...On Tuesday of last week...I was at work and I gotta call from the hospital it was my cousin...He told me to get to the hospital cause my dad had went into cardiac arrest...So I told my boss that I needed to leave cause my dad was at the hospital...I got there and I went back in CCU to see him and he was on life support...Me and my sister was givin the nurse some Info and my daddys machine started beepin...The nurse was like its okay...Then it started beepin again...Then me and my sister looked at the screen and his heart stopped beating completely...we ran out of the CCU and went to the waiting room...we was so tore up cause both of us are daddy's girls and my dad means the world to us...he finally got off of it on the second day...Then he started feelin alot better...We found out why he went into cardiac arrest...One side of his heart isnt beating as fast as the other one...They transfered him to a better hospital they have to put a pace maker in him...The doctor told my sister out of 100% of people that go thro what he went thro 90% would die...And out of 10% they live and it was a miracle that he was laying on his bed right then and I am so thankful for that...But I realized right then your life can end at any moment in your life so live it to the fullest!!!

C

CinFul-1

This is a subject that people should bring up more. Everyone takes their life for granted. It's short Folx. I learned alot of knowledge when I worked at the old folx home, were they would die off left and right. It's the old folx that kick the best knowledge, they always told me, make the most of my life Now, cuz soon youll be old and cant do a damn thing

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I had a fucked up dream last nite. I dreamt I was at the top of some hotel (the Hyatt) overlooking the Bay. As I stared out at the Golden Gate (at least it was in my dream) I watched Navy ships suddenly become bombarded with missles. The bridge lit up (the ships were docked underneath and yes, I know this doesn't happen in real life) and explosions were going off everywhere. It was more than terrorism. This was the begining of war. As one of the battle ships began to roll over it fired off a very large missile that only landed a few city blocks away. I watched it hit then I stared at the shockwave as it moved toward the hotel. As the first wave rocked the building, I stepped behind a wall and watched the debris blast past me. I woke up just after that. There is more to this (my wife and kids were there) but, I'm too lazy to type it all out.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
maybe your dream has something to do with your current life situation rather than a message from the future.

Jun 9, 2002
man i use to think i was trill as hell, use to think i could go to a funeral and not be affected.

it aint nuthin like lookin in that casket seein the person layin there, eyes closed, no movement. you know that person is gone, you just see a body wit no life. then when they put the casket in the ground you know the shit is over like scarface said in 6ft deep. when that casket goes in the ground you know shit is truley over....