So last weekend, 3 blocks from my house, dude got killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
so, i live in eugene Oregon right now, university town (home of universit of Oregon), so last saturday, this guy, who went to U Of O got into a scuffle, 3 blocks from my place, coming home from the bars (i live really close to the major kick it spots)....well the news and rumors goin around says he got punched only ONCE, and died shortly after, they still havent caught the 3 guys that were there, and there was only a two witness's that saw it go down. my ex girlfriend works at the news station, and she confirmed that the guy was only punched once....

so how the hell do you die from one punch? was it a uppercut to the nose? did hew get punched in the temple? did he get knocked out and hit his head on the curb on the way down? cuz everyone says, he got punched only once...theres a memorial and everything down on campus where it happened, its really sad, was just wondering if you can really die from being knocked out

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The human body is a amazing and yet strange thing man. Some people get shot 5 times in the chest and have a bullet penatrate their heart and live. Others get shot once in the leg and die. If it wasn't from falling and hitting his head after getting punched, most likely when he got hit his brain hit his skull and he had a brain aneurysm. Or it was just a one in a million hit that killed him for unknown reasons.

Nuttkace

Jul 21, 2004
Nuttkase said:
The human body is a amazing and yet strange thing man. Some people get shot 5 times in the chest and have a bullet penatrate their heart and live. Others get shot once in the leg and die.Nuttkace

yea a couple weekz back sum guy got shot in tha leg n died, i dont kno how he died 4rm jus gettin shot in tha leg, i still dont kno how he died 4rm jus a leg shot, but he did........

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
my homeboy got hit 4 times in the chest and shit, and beat the niggas ass who shot him, then the dudes boy came out the cuts and shot him 8 more times and he drove himself to the hospital wit 12 holes in him...

then my cousin got hit 2 in the stomach and died.... she died on the scene i think...

but my niggas still walkin straight and errything after gettin shot 12 times

Apr 25, 2002
he probably got knocked out from the punch then fall and split there head open... that shit happens from time to time

some guy died like that at a kings game a month or so back... fairly common in college towns also...

Dec 18, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
my homeboy got hit 4 times in the chest and shit, and beat the niggas ass who shot him, then the dudes boy came out the cuts and shot him 8 more times and he drove himself to the hospital wit 12 holes in him...

then my cousin got hit 2 in the stomach and died.... she died on the scene i think...

but my niggas still walkin straight and errything after gettin shot 12 times
Thats some bullet tooth tony shit...goddamn i dont even believe it.

Jun 13, 2005
the mofo with the gun was a shit shot...

if ya cant kill someone in 12 shots your a retard...

anways i dont believe it..

back to thread: the guy had that killer left hook