So i was in the newspaper for (making it harder for pigs to prosecute prop 215 users)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stakeout = gang task force, san carlos pigs workin in redwood for gang task unit.

but yeah the lil prosecuter was a punk ass napolion complex having square they prolly called him "feasel the weasel" his whole life in school.. lol

and prop 215 is medical marijuana act

Mar 4, 2007
stakeout = gang task force, san carlos pigs workin in redwood for gang task unit.

but yeah the lil prosecuter was a punk ass napolion complex having square they prolly called him "feasel the weasel" his whole life in school.. lol

and prop 215 is medical marijuana act
haha i think all prosecuters are like that mayne..
why would you want that job? just like meter maids, like your job sucks, and everyone hates you..

Apr 25, 2002
fuck 'em.. you don't have to be diein' to use it.. they just want us to buy they pills.. but i do know their is a shitload of people that copped the card just to slang.. dependin' on how much of you guys get busted.. it could really fuck shit up for the rest of us.. HA.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damn, you took that shit to trial! I've always taken the felony and 3 months at 850... Congrats playa!
yeah thats what they offered me, but they already had got me for 4300 so i figured what the hell that can go to a lawyer if i win.. and it was worth it cus i set a precedint in my county

and godzilla what do you mean man the tree has to come from somewhere so how can someone providing to medical card holder be held accountable?? And the law says its for ANY SERIOUS condition that it provides relief from pain. Serious meaning "not imaginary" not just for dying people

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my joint pain is relieved by weed. thats not me saying that to get a cannabis card, thats my knee not hurting after I smoke.

Good shit emde, I got out of a misdemeanor charge with my card, but I didn't have a scale