So i Started Fuckin With The Tarot... Anyone else?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com

Studied it while I was trippin balls a few weeks ago.

Did my own reading and got some clarity out of it...
...and my girls as well.

I jacked the cards and a book on how to use em from my step brother and the same day i happen to find out my homeboy's moms is a "witch"...
So between her puttin me up on game and studying it i got this shit down....

I aint no psychic or nuthin and to the mislead they dont tell your future...

But they can show you what possibilities may lie ahead of you and what you can do to take what path you need to succeed... or to fail.

VEry Interesting Shit!
:chinese:

Feb 14, 2006
keep that Devil shit in Oklahomo..that shit aint treal..that shits like cold reading..it gives u a anwser or whatever that almost anyone can relate to with there own life..so pretty much u make your self believe its relevent..example
Card one-signifies death- some one in your family friend will die soon-the end of a era or time or something u like..break up or out falling.
leave that shit to gypsies we dont want your tears

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
well it works through your energy channeling through and focusing...

now you sed
"u a anwser or whatever that almost anyone can relate to with there own life..so pretty much u make your self believe its relevent..example
Card one-signifies death- some one in your family friend will die soon-the end of a era or time or something u like..break up or out falling."

ok there is 78 cards in a deck i did a 17 card reading.

on myself...

Now every card had MASSIVE direct relevance to shit going on with me now.

and specified "a lawyer or military man in my life would lead me to an inheritance."
that was one card...
Now i know NO military men but currently i have a lawyer ...or 2... involved in 2 situations thats gon get me some money...
I.E. inheritance...
This was a well focused reading of myself.

I tried doing another reading without really paying attention to the cards or "channeling my focus/energy" solely towards them i shuffled them while watching the simpsons not really paying attention maybe ONE out of the 17 cards i drew had shit to do with SHIT going on in my life.

Why is it that when i focused on them and trusted in them as your suppose when performing a reading i got results pertaining to my actuality of life at the moment and things i'm working towards and dealing with right now... and when not focusing jus to test n see if THEY GIVE YOU AN ANSWER THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO YOU REGUARDLESS... i got only like one card that made sense that said "stop getting high and stealing shit" basicly...
I also tried this process twice with my girl one focused and one not to see if this shit was crackin.

same results the focused reading made sense... the unfocused reading was irrelavant as fuck!

So i dunno man i aint sayin this shit is divine but somehow i definitely managed to make some sense outta sum shit i been dwelling on and came to some conclusions with some current "battles" in my life right now so...

I have not allowed myself to be decieved i did not blindly follow i still remain skepticle but i know when i see the truth and i saw the truth.

The death card usuallyu represents death of a situation something coming to an end not a person. Though in a diff type reading it could mean death of a person but that aint how the death card is defined reversed or upright...

and bitch nigga dont knock Oklahoma
and i'm living in Texas right now!but i'm FROM THE O...

Satanic?
Hell nah that shit is jus not cool.
This shit does not tie into satanism at all.
Maybe ancient satanism has sumthin to do with sumthin similar but i wouldn't know but that was a hella uninformed close minded ass response.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol @ me thinking the thread title was "So I started Fuckin With Tator Tots" when I first read it.

LMAO @ that shit!

& Rictus!

No tator tots but i had some bomb ass chicken n okra yesterday!

ON FUCKING POINT!
They got this joint called bush's chicken ...jus like church's... i dunno if y'all got either out on the west coast but yea...

oh shit jus reminded me of Ezhel's chicken in seattle!

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
i used to play with those cards along time ago....but some crazy old man was at my friends house ( her family is kinda paisa) and anyway this dude read my cards twice....scared the shit out of me for life....everything he said was true...and what he said was gonna happen happened....i dont know, like i just feel theres certain shit u dont need to be knowing and playing with...

and thats my .02

Apr 26, 2006
i used to play with those cards along time ago....but some crazy old man was at my friends house ( her family is kinda paisa) and anyway this dude read my cards twice....scared the shit out of me for life....everything he said was true...and what he said was gonna happen happened....i dont know, like i just feel theres certain shit u dont need to be knowing and playing with...

and thats my .02
Yeah that shit is demonic bro. Demons are manipulating the cards. Just like the Ouija board.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm serious like grandma's corpse cradling a fetus when you thought that bitch was just sleep.

People fear or hate what they dont understand or they hate what they fear.
I fear nothing but... being afraid.

Nothing worse than living in fear, it belittles you and makes you like a baby would be.

Anyways yea i figured it would be more muthafuckas on here who may at least be a bit more knowledgable...

and about the ouija board shit i thought that shit was like jus some bullshit from parker brothers that teenagers got together to scare themselves with for fun.
Though it could be used to communicate with spiritual forms under in the right situation and behind the right mind.