So.. I saw something tonight I hadn't seen...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
you can have them in red. they are under your car so not showing a direct light. now if they were in the front..like those ones people put on their water squirters on the hood or in the headlight..then its illegal.

~k.

May 12, 2004
MooreBlock530 said:
i was into the import scene for like 3 months....i had a crx with a gsr in it and it was pretty quick but the racers around here are fuckin lames i swear they get WAY to much into it..i can see like lil crews and coming up with names but these dudes are seriously like waring with each other pissing in each other gas tanks and shit im like kick back.....i still have my crx and i drive it every once in a while.....but ill never get no fruity ass lights under it
Crx's and Dodge Neons are for Women..no offense

Apr 7, 2007
Wow you can call names dayum thats great bet your parents are so proud!!!!!! HOW MANY HATCHBACKS YOU BEEN SMOKED BY? ITZ OK TO CRY AND FINALLY REALIZE YOUR CAR IS SLOW AND UGLY. AND OOPS SORRY I LIKE A CAR THAT I CAN CHANGE ITZ LOOK. SORRY I GOT CRAZY ASS IDEAS OF HOW TO BUILD A SHOW CAR. SORRY I LIKE A CAR AND DO HELLA SHIT TO INSTEAD OF DRIVIN A DOMESTIC PIECE OF CRAP GAS GUZZLER OH WAIT NO I AM NOT FUCK DOMESTIC CARS!!!!!!! IMPORTS ALL DAY

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Norcal916 said:
Wow you can call names dayum thats great bet your parents are so proud!!!!!! HOW MANY HATCHBACKS YOU BEEN SMOKED BY? ITZ OK TO CRY AND FINALLY REALIZE YOUR CAR IS SLOW AND UGLY. AND OOPS SORRY I LIKE A CAR THAT I CAN CHANGE ITZ LOOK. SORRY I GOT CRAZY ASS IDEAS OF HOW TO BUILD A SHOW CAR. SORRY I LIKE A CAR AND DO HELLA SHIT TO INSTEAD OF DRIVIN A DOMESTIC PIECE OF CRAP GAS GUZZLER OH WAIT NO I AM NOT FUCK DOMESTIC CARS!!!!!!! IMPORTS ALL DAY
no you fail to accept the truth, how many race cars built from the ground up are fwd? NONE, your just a stupid fuck who watched the fast the and furious too much, and got a boner from it, its not reality, rwd, and awd will always be a better platform for performance, how many sports cars are fwd? why is the nsx rwd? the supra? basicly all there top notch performance cars, all rwd, your just a stupid broke fuck who decides to try and polish a turd, and ends up with a disguised turd, good for you, the only reasons japs use fwd is because its cheaper to build the cars that way, truth hurts huh? you dont even know what kinda car i drive, but you call it ugly, and slow, lol, you ever hear of something called torqe?

Apr 7, 2007
NO FOOL I WAS INTO IMPORTS WAY B4 THAT MOVIE CAME OUT. TORQUE THATS A BIG WORD FOR YOU HUH. AND THAT IS WERE ALL THE FUN LIES IN MAKING SOMETHING THAT GOES FAST THAT WASNT MEANT TO DO IT. ANYONE CAN BUY A STANG BUT IT TAKES REAL CREATIVITY TO BUILD A FWD CAR THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE IT GO FAST AND LOOK GOOD. THEY WERE MEANT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE WHILE THE HONDA CIVIC WAS NOT NO ONE EVER EXPECTED A CIVIC TO BE DOIN 6 SECONDS IN THE QUARTER MILE. YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE SKYLINE IS AWD ALTHO YOU DID PUT AWD IN THEIR AND ITZ HELLA EXPENSIVE TO BUILD GAS GUZZLERS AND REALITY IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! AND MINES IS IMPORTS OVER DOMESTICS. I AM FUN AND EXCITING I DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY I AM CREATIVE MOSETICS ARE PLAIN AND BORING LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!