So.. I saw something tonight I hadn't seen...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
imawalkingcorps said:
....in a long time. A car with the neons underneath. Those haven't been popular here in KC for a long time. Are they popular anywhere else anymore?
WOW BIG DEAL DAYUM I PLAN ON GETTIN SOME BUT AM GONNA US THEM DIFF THAN ANY ONE ELSE IN THE IMPORT SCENE

Aug 9, 2006
i was into the import scene for like 3 months....i had a crx with a gsr in it and it was pretty quick but the racers around here are fuckin lames i swear they get WAY to much into it..i can see like lil crews and coming up with names but these dudes are seriously like waring with each other pissing in each other gas tanks and shit im like kick back.....i still have my crx and i drive it every once in a while.....but ill never get no fruity ass lights under it

Aug 9, 2006
i heard about it....and other dumb ass storys from those queers out there....i couldnt kick it out there and be myself.....they were nerds with nice cars (some had nice cars) and tryin to act harder then the dudes in the fast and the furious....and one time i brought a 12 pack out there were they were kickin it (it was at pizza hut at the time) and all the rival gangs joined forces to bitch and complain about me sayin "this is why we have a bad name"....im dead serious about this shit i hope not all racers are like those fools

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all racers are fags and tools anyway

i dont mean to offend anyone with that comment

but on the other hand i really dont give a fuck

because they are

plus their fucking idiots i love seeing a rice rocket with a smashed up front...like ha ha ! fast accelerating trash bin

Jun 5, 2004
MooreBlock530 said:
i heard about it....and other dumb ass storys from those queers out there....i couldnt kick it out there and be myself.....they were nerds with nice cars (some had nice cars) and tryin to act harder then the dudes in the fast and the furious....and one time i brought a 12 pack out there were they were kickin it (it was at pizza hut at the time) and all the rival gangs joined forces to bitch and complain about me sayin "this is why we have a bad name"....im dead serious about this shit i hope not all racers are like those fools
lol thats like them racer faggots i always would see at the krispy kreme late at night... i was just laughin cuz they think there tough. one time one of the dudes would not move out the way so i was like yo watch out, they tried to get all tough and triedto start shit. then my boys came over and they didnt want it with a bunch of thug lookin fools they were just some rich ass squares, they got scurred as hell they shut the fuck up quick

Apr 7, 2007
some people get stupid with it and take it way to seriuos i dont i just got a coo need for speed i like goin fast but now i take that shit to the track i aint tryna kill no one