so i quit my job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^yeah, I might get a gig at Sony on contract thru a staffing firm.....hopefully that shit will go thru cuz it pays 17+....

Jan 5, 2006
my cousin has the easiest job.. im jealous. its graveyard for some hospital.. he just sits in his office watching tv, sleeping, playing the psp, on his laptop.. watching dvds.. etc.. and he just waits til they call him and tell him to go get the medical supplies ready and puts them into a bin.. then just waits for someone to pick them up or he might drive them over. I think he said it pays 20 an hour.

Jul 8, 2003
my cousin has the easiest job.. im jealous. its graveyard for some hospital.. he just sits in his office watching tv, sleeping, playing the psp, on his laptop.. watching dvds.. etc.. and he just waits til they call him and tell him to go get the medical supplies ready and puts them into a bin.. then just waits for someone to pick them up or he might drive them over. I think he said it pays 20 an hour.
Where is this at & how do you land somethin like that?

Jun 13, 2006
good luck....I'm jobless right now, I got some bullshit job lined up at blockbuster but that's only temporary. alot of places are turning me away.

I wish the police would tho, they took me in for a warrant I didn't know I had in front of my son. :(

:::turns on 2pac:::

Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin....
foo you better bootleg some dvds and make some cash.
when i used to work at a video store i used to do that and sell to the customers. wasnt ballin but was making enough to get by plus the paycheck they gave me every two weeks

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
foo you better bootleg some dvds and make some cash.
when i used to work at a video store i used to do that and sell to the customers. wasnt ballin but was making enough to get by plus the paycheck they gave me every two weeks
that's what I was thinkin....they let us borrow movies when they first come in like a week before it comes out.....I jut gotta step my ripping & buring game up

Nov 24, 2003
my aunt hooked him up.. shes a nurse for sutter health/ mills hospital

Yup

Its a networking economy. Its not what you know, its who you know.

Ask all your friends/relatives if they know of anything available and to keep their ears open to oppertunities.

Also, since you are a broad (650UBeezy), and I doubt you want to work on a fishing boat or oil rig, I would get a job bartending or serving in the meantime. Most girls that I know who work in that field make 25+ an hour easy.

Aug 7, 2003
you know your not supposed to leave a job or quit it unless you got one to replace it. becuase that 2 week area to find a job might turn out into a 2 month job hunt. good luck.

Feb 1, 2006
I dunno which one, I applied online..theyre hiring at some of their locations for different shit..my co-worker who quit as well is about to get hired there as a personal banker and that pays 15 or 16 so im tryna do that..