So i bought the first slipknot CD !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
There's a ton a good music out there. I kinda got a way from hip hop because of it. I went to '99's family values tour and since then I've been into alot of rock.
While I feel hip hop the best, I do like "Nu Metal". Limp Bizkit's (I know, I know) significant others album was the shit to me.

Linkin park is great as well. The combination of Chester's vocals, the sounds, and Mike Shinoda as well as the deep feelings to me is what makes great music. music you understand and feel.

again, there's tons of great shit out there.

May 31, 2007
There's a ton a good music out there. I kinda got a way from hip hop because of it. I went to '99's family values tour and since then I've been into alot of rock.
While I feel hip hop the best, I do like "Nu Metal". Limp Bizkit's (I know, I know) significant others album was the shit to me.

Linkin park is great as well. The combination of Chester's vocals, the sounds, and Mike Shinoda as well as the deep feelings to me is what makes great music. music you understand and feel.

again, there's tons of great shit out there.

Im with you on Bizkit and LP... there newer stuff is not so great... LP, the newer stuff is deep with good lyrics but not feeling the music..... Bizkit just Ehhh haha...

But for metal KNOT is awesome IMO. Seeing them tomorrow as a matter a fact..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
linkin park sucks ass. nothing but shitty pop music

linkin park is rock music for people that dont like rock music. gives them an excuse to say they listen to rock.

...sorry,somebody had to say it

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea i was into slipknots first album a lil when it dropped but they annoy me i think that shit is waaayyy too new metal.

KoRn is sum fuckin g's tho they aint what they use to be.

Obituary Go Hard On some shit.

"THE WIZARD!"

electric wizard got sum shit.

and yea Vehemence is ill.

Sep 17, 2006
yea i was into slipknots first album a lil when it dropped but they annoy me i think that shit is waaayyy too new metal.

KoRn is sum fuckin g's tho they aint what they use to be.

Obituary Go Hard On some shit.

"THE WIZARD!"

electric wizard got sum shit.

and yea Vehemence is ill.

They seem lost without Munkey.