so far this season...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol

so with the addition of torre and whoever else they got this year, and the expectations theyve had wouldnt u expect more than 26-26 and the giants being a few games behind?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol

so with the addition of torre and whoever else they got this year, and the expectations theyve had wouldnt u expect more than 26-26 and the giants being a few games behind?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLIN ABOUT, FOO??? DO YOU KNOW BASEBALL??? OR DO YOU JUST THROW BLIND SHOTS IN THE DARK ABOUT A TEAM YOU HATE ON???

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Its not that hard to see, im saying with the "talent" they have, and adding a "proven winning" manager, wouldnt u expect more?

Dec 19, 2005
lol

we're playing without kent, furcal, nomar, laroche, bennett, abreu, and schmidt. we have a lineup of pierre, maza, ethier, martin, kemp, loney, dewitt, hu right now...not exactly the most potent.

plus penny was battling an injury for a little while and lowe was pitching like shit. add that to the fact that we were using loaiza and park as our 5th starter...recipe for a not so successful start to the season.

it's 50 games into the season...long way to go.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Its not that hard to see, im saying with the "talent" they have, and adding a "proven winning" manager, wouldnt u expect more?
I AM NOT A DODGER FAN...SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT TALENT? THEY GOT B LEVEL TALENT...COMPARED TO SOME TEAMS...I WOULD SAY THE MANAGEMENT IS WHAT'S KEEPING THEM FROM FALLING APART.
I NEVER SEEN KENT,FURCAL,OR GARCIAPARRA, AS PREMIER PLAYERS (WHO ARENT EVEN IN THE LINEUP CURRENTLY) .COMPARED TO THE RYAN HOWARD'S, ALBERT PUJOL'S,VLADIMIR GUERRERO'S, ETC...MAYBE JONES WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT GUY, BUT DUDE IS A STRAIGHT FLOP.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Apr 5, 2003
there was a whole bunch of people jumping on the padres bandwagon around here last year......havnt seen much of them this year
What bandwagon? We aint been shit since......well i dont think we was ever shit besides 2 world series appreances but that aint enough to hope on a bandwagon. I support any all San Diego teams no matter how bad they suck.

Apr 5, 2003
IM NOT ACTIN LIKE NOTHIN... I JUST WANT TO HEAR WHAT PADRES FANS HAVE TO SAY, SINCE THEIR SEASON IS SO UNLIKE LAST YEARS AND THE YEAR BEFORE... WITH ALL THE BASEBALL LEFT TO PLAY, I STILL DONT BELIEVE THE PADRES WILL MAKE AN IMPACT LATE IN THE SEASON... WHO KNOWS, THO, IT IS A CRAZY SEASON SO FAR!!!
Aint really much to say. All I can do is sit back and watch this team put themselves thru baseball hell and hope for better days in the future.