so far this season...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHATS THE BIGGEST SURPRISE IN THE MLB THIS SEASON, IN YOUR OPINIONS??? I, MYSELF, WAS TRIPPIN ON THE TAMPA BAY RAYS AND THE SAN DIEGO PADRES... THE RAYS ARE PLAYIN THE BEST BALL IN THEIR CLUB'S HISTORY, AND STILL STRUGGLE TO BRING IN ONLY 10,000 PEOPLE A GAME... ID LIKE TO SEE THE RAYS IN THE POSTSEASON... AND THE PADRES!!! EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THE STANDINGS I TRIP OUT ON HOW BAD THEY ARE DOING!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!???

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah the DRays are tearin' it up, I want them to make the playoffs and defeat the Yanks in a wild card matchup or somethin. But yeah Florida doesn't really support pro baseball much.

Jan 18, 2006
yes the A's are definitely a surprise. Tampa Bay is by far the biggest surprise. The Cubs are definitely doing a lot better then i expected.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
yes the A's are definitely a surprise. Tampa Bay is by far the biggest surprise. The Cubs are definitely doing a lot better then i expected.
HOW ARE THE A'S A SURPRISE??? THEY ALWAYS PLAY DECENT BALL, ESPECIALLY BEFORE THE BREAK... I THINK SO, ANYWAYS... THE CUBS ARE GOIN HARD RIT NOW, TOO... 22-8 AT HOME, JUST SWEPT MY DODGERS, AND PLAYIN 4 GAMES AGAINST COLORADO NEXT?!? THEYRE GONNA CLOWN...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Ok so were struggling. What else is new? I'm still rockin my SD fitted proudly. And don't try to act like the Dodgers is sitting on top of the world at .500 when the season aint even over yet. Theres still plenty of baseball to be played.
IM NOT ACTIN LIKE NOTHIN... I JUST WANT TO HEAR WHAT PADRES FANS HAVE TO SAY, SINCE THEIR SEASON IS SO UNLIKE LAST YEARS AND THE YEAR BEFORE... WITH ALL THE BASEBALL LEFT TO PLAY, I STILL DONT BELIEVE THE PADRES WILL MAKE AN IMPACT LATE IN THE SEASON... WHO KNOWS, THO, IT IS A CRAZY SEASON SO FAR!!!

Jan 18, 2006
So far the best thing happening this season is the Yankees arent contenders, im praying they dont get back in it but definitely wont count them out