So Eminem Only Disses Boy Bands???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2 a : a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (as a political leader) b : a special magnetic charm or appeal <the charisma of a popular actor>
maybe 4 languages is a bit much when you have such a big problem with ENGLISH. i got that definition from websters. i looked up tadou and it said "please refer to jealous aspiring rapper with average mic skills and shitty taste in beats" i didnt bother looking it up. get off em's dick and polish your skills instead.

here, lemme type it real slow for you.

2 a : a p e r s o n a l m a g i c o f l e a d e r s h i p a r o u s i n g s p e c i a l p o p u l a r l o y a l t y o r e n t h u s i a s m f o r a p u b l i c f i g u r e ( a s a p o l i t i c a l l e a d e r ) (i'll wait here til you catch up......... ok you ready now?)b : a s p e c i a l m a g n e t i c c h a r m o r a p p e a l < t h e c h a r i s m a o f a p o p u l a r a c t o r >

Apr 25, 2002
Biggest loss of his career? Em is selling millions upon millions of records plus he now has a blockbuster movie.

Juice is...well, I don't know.

So Em lost a little battle, so what? Plenty of emcees do. Happens all the time. In the end, Eminem has beaten everybody.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou, stop fuckin bragging about goin to school, GPA and shit this is not nerds.com or geek.net

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU ARE A POCKET PROTECTOR HAVIN, TURTLENECK SWEATER ROCKIN, TIGHT SLACKS WEARIN, TAPE ON YOUR GLASSES SISSY PUNK BITCH

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
The man's career has peaked -- he has NO charisma, and is BORING unless he's being contraversial. People just dont mark out for him when he's being himself...thats just how it is.
YOU FORGOT BIENG ANNOYING ASS FUCK,,,,WITH AN ANNOYING VOICE....AND STUPID TOPICS HE RAPS ABOUT LIKE HIS MOM COMING DOWN ON HIM..LOL

May 29, 2002
tadou said:
Tweak: it wasnt a "little battle", it was the Rap Olympics, and is still talked about TO THIS DAY. My point is, Eminem is such a chicken-shit, he wont EVER have a rematch with Juice. The man has finally sold out...thats just how it is.

[/B]
lets see. how many platinum albums do juice got? Gold? Movies? fans? money? grammys?

if you think that Juice has beat Eminem in the Rap game you are an idiot. by my count eminem has won in everything that matters. no one gives a fuck about the rap olympics. shit, he came in second place and you know he got hated on the whole time cause he was white. Last time I checked, no one knows who juice is.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Eminem has no reason to battle Juice... why should he Tadou? cause you say so?

at the end of the rap olympics Eminem got the multi-million dollar deal... Juice still lives with his mom, only reason juice didn't sell out cause no one gave him a deal to do so...

you talk like your opinon is the only opinon, and that your cool cause you rap and you go to school... well i rap and go to college so the fuck what... least i don't brag about alllllll this skill i have, then come off as a dud!

2heated

Eminem is played out

Your white hope to get hip hop props is boring and annoying. He is nothing but an actor trying to pick on anyone so he can get attention.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^Have you noticed that nobody likes you on this website? you annoy the shit out of everybody. you need to spend a little less time on your school work and more time working on your personality and attitude. and do you have Charisma?

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
There he goes again with the 3.5

How many times can one fuckface post his GPA?

Call Guiness, we have a new record.

Tadou, stop braggin, I could get a 3.5 GPA too if I rode the short bus to school you fuckin window licker.