So Eminem Only Disses Boy Bands???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
he did till he got a REAL GANGSTER on his team....50 cent
check the timelines
LOL! Okay, sure. I doubt he really thinks 50 Cent can protect him.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Keep making Anti-Eminem topics.

You're swaying everyones opinion.

I could care less if he dissed my dead grandma, I wouldnt give a shit... I just like his music.
Who are you talking about?

Apr 25, 2002
he didnt make an anti eminem thread...did you read the post? or click on the links?

Just DL'd the first One....Eminem ripps the shit out of benzino....

shadow

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
So i take it, you sat up day and night waiting for those 2 files, just so you could jump to his defense?

Timmy please.

The man's career has peaked -- he has NO charisma, and is BORING unless he's being contraversial. People just dont mark out for him when he's being himself...thats just how it is.

When is he finally gonna call out Juice, and try to avenge his biggest battle LOSS of all time??????
can someone please post a thread related to eminem in which tadou does NOT criticize the man???

youve typed your piece over and over and OVER about how wack you think he is. thats cool and all but dont forget that youre an aspiring rapper and charisma is the LAST THING YOU SHOULD BE DISSING ANYONE ABOUT. you got some alright lyrics but maybe you need to go get a dictionary and look up the meaning of charisma.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
So i take it, you sat up day and night waiting for those 2 files, just so you could jump to his defense?

Timmy please.

The man's career has peaked -- he has NO charisma, and is BORING unless he's being contraversial. People just dont mark out for him when he's being himself...thats just how it is.

When is he finally gonna call out Juice, and try to avenge his biggest battle LOSS of all time??????
How's your rap career going?

Apr 25, 2002
both songs are tight, but second one is better. eminem rips the shit out of him. but benzino's song "pull ya skirt up, is gay. simple ass raps. Benzino shouldnt of even tried to call EM out, cause he's payin for it.

"in boston, mean streets of boston" shit cracked me up, just how he said it all sarcastical.

heres the link to one of Benzino's Disses "Pull Ya Skirt Up" if ya really wanna peep it

ftp://hhjb:[email protected]:...-2002-tAS/05-benzino-pull_ya_skirt_up-tas.mp3

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, Benzino came with a simple little track and Eminem went and got personal HAHA Talkin about Benzino has to live off his son cause he missed his boat.

Eminem wins, even if Benzino replys 100 times.

Apr 25, 2002
He can't call out Juice cuz Juice will rip him. Em isnt that tite in battles, he spits a buncha writtens when he slips up, but then again, many battle rappers do. Juice is dope as fuck tho.

Written battle tracks tho? Em beats him every day of the week.

Sep 28, 2002
em ripps cni bus also

u did not hear em diss murda inc its tight peep that he rips thru ja fool bitch ass and all them some 1 need 2 serve irv gotti up and on hot 97 50 got bacc at irv and ja saying they liying and shit they saying is fake

Sep 28, 2002
and kurupt and em r tru homies they wont battle it neva will take place

i think it was on wednesday when 50 called star and buckwild on hot 97 to respond to ja and irv getting at him....he was sayin them papers is false(he said it kinda suspect so i think he was lying) and he was sayin they're jealouse since he's been hitting the gym and all the girls want him now and he said irv's mom needs to stop callin his cell....and he was like he got the dude who fucked ja rule to be on his album(he really said this shit)..i thought x was just bullshitin about that..but if this dude actually exists and is on 50's album,thats gonna be some real funny shit...i'm out

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
this is shit is great battle's... they pull cards

such as its showing, they ain't that gangster! if Ja Rule and Irv Gotti are sooooooo hard, same with benzino, they wouldn't let this "white boys" camp shit all over them...

Eminem is the shit for those tracks! He battles are dope, cause he trys to hit them personally!