So....Dinner has been out for a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF THAT !

And who did the production to this song ? Classic line " THOSE WERE NOT THE INSTRUCTIONs YOU WERE GIVEN" LOL !!!!!!!

p.s. GET THAT DINNER !
Bad Bitti had a very nice beat, That guitar was some dope shit. But the lyrics them self I just can't get into DE. And that other vidieo, LOL is all I have to say. That isn't rap music lol. . .

Feb 23, 2003
we heard you the first time, ricky!

DE try to get this shit out, everyone wants to hear that!
Much propz for workin on sac crips vs bloods 2, vol.1 still in heavy rotation.
Perfect sac production? Loaded, Planet Zero, Gang Bangin Poetry, Takin No Shortz, Til My Casket Drops, Lyrical Octane, Death Threatz, Troubled Mind....that kinda shit!

DAAM is a tight album, not my favorite sound but I think it's a top quality release.
Best thing about it is the fame Lynch and the rest finally get and a possible X-Raided collaboration.

Slapmaster, thanks alot for peepin the vid ;) I edited it myself, tryin to get good. Me and Pooman Dre made the Bad Bitti beat, Marky Mark on guitar. I need to get a better version of the vid up.

Cold187, I reconize you and look forward to your opinions. You put together a mighty fine list for Sac rap, Imma have some homework to do. Thanks again.

You hit it, the best thing bout DAAM is its brings that Sactewt gangsta blumble back to the forefront. You peep Shlump?

Keep um comin!

Feb 23, 2003
You hit it, the best thing bout DAAM is its brings that Sactewt gangsta blumble back to the forefront. You peep Shlump?
Not yet, I'm currently abroad. Gon be at home in bout 2 weeks in a dark room with a rolled blunt and some homies. Letting Shlump soak in how it's sposed to be done.

Keep doin your thing, DE!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Yall still aint described the perfect Sac album production tho...
No such thing as perfect, but I'll say that Bloccstyle Setripn was the closest thing to perfect production.
Ever heard albums of G-Idez, DE? If you haven't check out, Aggravated Assault, Organized Rhyme, and Lyrical Angel Dust. He had ridiculously tight beats all over his albums. One of the songs featured had an obscure Beta classic "Capital City Killafornia".

I'm glad you'll be doing the Blood & Crip album again because on the first one many of the tightest Sactown Blood/Piru rappers weren't featured i.e. Skanless, Gangsta Dre, Da Da, Greedy etc.
Was Bread ever banging, DE? Would have loved hearing him on one of those compilations. He was dope as fuck on every song I've heard him on.

Seriously, y'all should have done this Sactown B & C project back in 94-98. Imagine the production that album would have had, not to mention the rappers at the time. Man, Sac was loaded back then.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Hey DE, not to drag on questions regarding "The Vault" but I remember many people claiming that such a thing was just bullshit and didn't even exist, glad to know that they were the ones that were full of it. Why is it referred to as "The Vault"? I am guessing it is not a literal "vault" that is full of old tapes, cd-r's and records is it? Then again, I guess what else would you call it something like that. Do Lynch and the madesicc cats let you guys listen to those old tracks when ever you want, or gave you copies? You have any idea if they would ever sell the rights to em (and no I'm not talking about $10, I am curious about some real money for those unreleased songs).

I always guessed that the a big reason why they never released songs like those was because Lynch and whoever's on the tracks are not close anymore, or possibly have beef, making it close impossible to produce and sell the songs do to rights to the lyrics. I'm sure that is the last thing Lynch wants to spend his time on nowadays anyway which I understand. Who knows, obviously I'm sure many of them are not mastered among other things. Sucks though, would be willing to pay a pretty penny for those songs even if I could never share them with anyone other than myself.

Oct 16, 2006
whats with all the hate for the de? personally i think he's creative and doesnt try and please everyone which i respect. plus if lynch has been down with him for this long he has to b tight

Apr 25, 2002
Since DE is in here...I always liked The Big Black Bat most. Everybody loves Planet Zero, and I agree that it is a good album, but I like BBB more...

I love BBB and Damn that DE, AS far as Lynch DAAM bump it daily still I love it when Lynch Flips his shit like Split Pesrsonality and plotted. As far as DE's Crip and Blood, that album came tight it seemed kinda gritty, but somehow that album also seemed kinda slow tempo very melodic. You gotta have Smigg Dirtee on there Smigg's latest shit has really been capturing Old School Sac style,

Dec 25, 2003
I got a siccmade idea Lynch should reelease a limited edition box set loaded with unreeleased material from the Niggaz in Black days all the way to the cuts that didnt made to the final strange music lynch trilogy rite before he retires??? How's that sound??????

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i have a feeling that lynch is saving all the tracks in 'the vault' until after he finishes making new albums, then he might release them so he's got income after he's retired from rapping

that's just a guess though, i can see no other logical reason for a label to hold back so much classic shit from the fans

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The only reason you got this is cause I was in a generous mood. I got respect for my Made Fam and got a lot more songs that ain't never been heard but I'm not sure what Kev wanna do with them yet. This is why shit don't get leaked.
do us a favour please Impalas and find out from lynch what he wants to do with those tracks, and if it's cool to post up a few more for the siccness..

Apr 25, 2002
I've come to realize that...

LYNCH will never be able to please his fans anymore. DAAM is tight and LYNCH brings so much energy on the mic yet over half the people on here think LOADED is better??? weird

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
LYNCH will never be able to please his fans anymore. DAAM is tight and LYNCH brings so much energy on the mic yet over half the people on here think LOADED is better??? weird
i think Lynch had good lyrics on DAAM but most of the beatz were not really good and he destroyed a perfect song "dont worry momma its just bleeding" with a really wack hook,thatz the problem these dayz rappers use weak ass hookz on good songz.