So....Dinner has been out for a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I liked the song "Meat" well thought out, and well delivered. Crossed over to every audience in its appeal cause EVERYBODY can relate to havin to do what we have to do to feed that fam bam and keep some "meat" on the table....Good Shit on that one Lynch Hung...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
my personal opinion is that DAAM was sick all the way through. DE's appearances were cool, especially his part in the skits throughout the album.

You guys have no idea how many REDICULOUSLY tight Beta and Lynch songs Ive heard that have never come out, (Die II, Silent Movies, etc)...
DE, we NEED to hear these tracks pimp.

seriously, we NEED to hear them!

do it for the fans homie i don't know how you will do it but just do something so we can hear them please

do you know why these songs have never come out?

Jul 29, 2008
^^^IMO LYNCH SHOULD RELEASE ALL UNRELEASED MATERIAL FROM THE SICCMADE/EARLY MADESICC ERA AND TITLE IT LOST TRACCS OR SOMETHING...SHIT WOULD SELL AND FANS WOULD GET WHAT THEY WANT= A WIN, WIN........

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Thanks R, I just do me best. You have no idea how many years Ive spent tryin to put out everything in the Vault.

Yall still aint described the perfect Sac album production tho...
perfect sac album production to me is phonk beta definitely

he is by far my favourite producer, to anyone who hasn't done so yet, check out his page on reverbnation and hear some of his beats

http://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/page_object_bio/artist_686587#/artist/artist_songs/686587

i think his style of making gangsta sounding beats with a dark feel is perfect for sac rappers such as lynch, DE, g-macc

speaking of g-macc, his beats are sick too and would make an excellent choice for a sac album

DE, i appreciate you may have tried to get all the unreleased shit out the vaults for the fans to hear because i know you are about giving the fans what they want to hear.

but i just need this question answered honestly once and for all to put mine, and other fans' minds at ease...

is there any chance that the unreleased music from madesicc will ever be heard by the fans? including the original DAAM?

i know there is a lot of it, and i'm guessing it's exactly the kind of thing the fans want to hear (i have an unreleased track with lynch and twamp which was meant to be on the 'old school throwbaccs comp' i think?) and judging by that track alone i know that what we haven't heard must be some straight classic shit.

we would appreciate anything - a downloadable sampler of some of the stuff you guys have locked away, or a compilation or whatever. just anything, fuck it the tracks dont even have to be mixed and mastered for all i care, we're just dying to hear something...

I feel ya NotAllthere, good times. We used to make beats together back then, the three of us. Those were the days. These are good times too.

Aite R, Imma have G Macc and Beta do big production on my next one. Beta came tight on Shlumpulicious as usual. As for the Vaults, I hate to say this, but yall dont even know what youre missin. Well see if it gets out...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I feel ya NotAllthere, good times. We used to make beats together back then, the three of us. Those were the days. These are good times too.

Aite R, Imma have G Macc and Beta do big production on my next one. Beta came tight on Shlumpulicious as usual. As for the Vaults, I hate to say this, but yall dont even know what youre missin. Well see if it gets out...
the production you had on planet zero and southbound was sick

as for the vaults... i dunno what to say man, try and speak to lynch and make him see sense lol

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I liked the new album a lot...

It wasnt like any other album lynch dropped and lynch was gassin shit the fuck up...

Im not a big D.E fan but he came nice on sic um and G-mac did hes thang too.

I dont know how some of you would rather hear Tall can on track then g-mac. G-mac got spits and has a sick ass delivery...tall can lyrics are trash but he dose have a dope delivery, but half the time he dosent even rhyme.

To each his own I guess some of you aint feelin it and thats coo as long as I can enjoy the cd fuck it...i'll give it a 3.5 or 4 out of 5...solid album.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I hear you KhameNei. I rap how I feel the beat. Check out my vid... off beat rappin at its finest ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVd058f9LM
Nah, mayn, I think i'll pass haha.
Anyway, I know you do it deliberately, since I heard verses by you that were normal in this aspect.

I never understood how people can listen to off-beat verses, where you cannot even bob your head to...

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I dont know how some of you would rather hear Tall can on track then g-mac. G-mac got spits and has a sick ass delivery...tall can lyrics are trash but he dose have a dope delivery, but half the time he dosent even rhyme.
I always loved Tallcan's verses, He's got that raw delievery that is different from anyone else. And 99% his shit is hard. I can't think of a Tallcan verse I didnt like.

As far as gmacc. His shit is just lame to me. Sounds like a Lynch clone. So whats the point? Just have Lynch spit where macc was supposed. Not to mention macc shoulda put more time into the skits lol. I don't know why but this stucc out to me. Anyone whoever chops up a body doesn't use a fuccin chainsaw lol. That is way too loud and shoots evidence everywere. What about a sharp butcher knife or piano wire? Not that I've ever done it lol. But if your finna do a skit at least put some fuccin thought into it. . .

Jun 22, 2007
I loved it. Still bump it all the time. Beats were dope as fuck to me. I Tried to Commit Suicide was dope as fuck, how can you not like that beat? Dont Worry Momma is unreal, everyone kills it. Meat has an awesome vibe, Siccem is dope as previously mentioned, as well as Sit In That Corner Bitch, those beats are insane and Lynch just rips it. Every song is good, the only ones I really dont bump all that much are I Heard that Song B4 & I Plotted.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Since DE is in here...I always liked The Big Black Bat most. Everybody loves Planet Zero, and I agree that it is a good album, but I like BBB more...