So....Dinner has been out for a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This is s good thread. It seems like yall are split. Also, as long as you keep your opinions on the music, you are heard.

Now that Dinner has soaked in, Im curious on yalls opinions too. I like Dinner.

Im puttin together a Sactown Bloods and Crips 2. Im makin it with yall in mind, so Im extra curious of you opinion bout now. Keep um comin.

My next

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
It is love or hate wit my music. Usually the line is drawn by if you understand it or not. Everyone is different tho..

...and how am I outside the booth, since you know me?
LOL, Do you really want me to go there? You're a weirdo who has NO connection to the streets. You literally have a hard time gettin females. Even to the point you try and cocc blocc on myspace lol. Literally. You're about as hard as bill cosby. Not to mention you have intrest in joining law inforcement. . . But don't you worry. Your fans have no morals and will look past all of that. . .

Apr 25, 2002
I'm surprised people don't like the beats on DAAM. I was pleasantly surprised with the production on the album. I don't think there's a weak beat on there and the sound quality is great. To those that don't like the beats, did you prefer the production on LBI? Because I certainly think DAAM is much tighter than LBI

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I'm surprised people don't like the beats on DAAM. I was pleasantly surprised with the production on the album. I don't think there's a weak beat on there and the sound quality is great. To those that don't like the beats, did you prefer the production on LBI? Because I certainly think DAAM is much tighter than LBI
The beats on DAAM were lovely IMO, Especially that Sicc Em but ruined by de and macc, That tracc with snoop woulda been better if it was just Snoop And Lynch too. daz and kurupt are washed up. . .

I liked the most of the beats. Dont Worry Momma beat is rediculous. I woulda like some Beta beats too but hes doin alot on the next one.

I liked Lynchs flippin too. I think he still has it and can pull it out whenever. It seems like things are comin together...

lol I thought we had met. Thanks for payin attention tho.

Whats the ideal Sac album production sound like? Examples? Guide me! lol

I feel I should explain the no Beta beat thing since I was the one drivin Lynch to KC to make DAAM, and gettin the Beta beats...

When it was all goin down, Beta and Lynch never had the chance to get togethr to make one of those Tight Beta Lynch beats. DAAM was recorded in KC mostly. Thats when theyre at their best, together.

Some of the DAAM beats are rediculous tho, that was coo. I was happy with his rap flowtoo. Beta is the tightest rap producer of all time tho. Theres no matchin the soul in his beats.

You guys have no idea how many REDICULOUSLY tight Beta and Lynch songs Ive heard that have never come out, (Die II, Silent Movies, etc)...

Thanks for the your ear and opinons, were listenin!

Jul 29, 2008
DAAM STILL GETS PLAY IN MY CAR....ONE OF THE FEW ALBUMS IN ROTATION FROM 2010....I WOULDN'T MIND MORE OF A LOADED STYLE PRODUCTION ON A FUTURE ALBUM BUT THE BEATS TO ME WERE COOL......

Jan 2, 2006
You guys have no idea how many REDICULOUSLY tight Beta and Lynch songs Ive heard that have never come out, (Die II, Silent Movies, etc)...

Thanks for the your ear and opinons, were listenin!
make him release the shit DE lol..if you could tho that would be dope
thats what i wanna hear from lynch