Snoop Dogg to Snoop Lion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
POSITIVITY!!!

Good for Snoop making his change, finding himself, looking deeper, & doing some soul searching.

Regardless of how he gets there, I am just glad he is on his road to where he wants to be, whether that is through music, spirituality, religion,... whatever.

Too many men from the inner city wind up on a fucked up path. Some never make it out. Some turn rappers, & become nobodies shortly after their 1st album. Its good to hear that he is making the change for the better.

( I dunno about being bob, reincarnated though.... thats a little bit of a stretch )
all BS aside, straight the fuck up, THIS.

THIS message applies, to me at least, to the peoples in the block trying to make it out by working or going to school or whatever the fuck. this exactly how i feel about anyone who is trying to do them in a positive light. fuccin SS...you ol wordsmith you.

May 1, 2002
[video=youtube;v-drVbjRl10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-drVbjRl10&feature=related[/video]If he wanted to be on some positive shit, he should switch and rap like Will Smith. I think this is a gimmick all kiddin aside, like wen he said he quit smokin weed

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i feel like hes trolling islanders but W.E.

if he remakes the song from the breh-goons video where they were shooting straps off at work in orange jumpsuits, ill give him props

that shit would actually go extra duffy imo

i dunno that songs extra trendy right now its up there with remixing call me maybe

but im a snoop dogg fan so fuck it, its no worse than the country song

i guess hes always kinda had that feel its a natural progression i suppose if he went full on reggae id support

i played it once cut it off kinda quick b

this is all skrillex's fault somehow

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
This must be some sort of joke - let's see if it lasts. If it does, then he is officially gone completely insane

May 4, 2002
not to bring down snoop and his fans, but i really cant name a song that he's done in the past 10 + years ( i dont follow radio/whatever). either way he can be simba, all he wants and i still wont buy his shit. props tho.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
not to bring down snoop and his fans, but i really cant name a song that he's done in the past 10 + years ( i dont follow radio/whatever). either way he can be simba, all he wants and i still wont buy his shit. props tho.
have you heard the mac & devin go to high school soundtrack?

Feb 8, 2006
when your as big a star as him you can do what the fuck you want to do and laugh about it regardless

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
snoop earned the right to do what ever he wants tho. he is a former crack selling gangbanger now rapper/actor/entrepreneur . the world has accepted snoop as is and he never had to not be himself.. i think he just won the game..

Dec 12, 2006
At least he was smart enough to realize that Snoop Rock wasnt gonna work

[video=youtube;-v-MdQLRFcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-MdQLRFcw[/video]