Snoop Dogg to Snoop Lion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
This fool held a 48 minute long press confrence about the change lol

[video=youtube;EX7EqelDuQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7EqelDuQg[/video]
All good!!!!! Yea the producer tight. I watched some of it. Dam, why not just do a rap album with reggae beats. That would sound sick. He said he wants to make shit that everyone can listen to, why not just take the cussing out your raps and change your topics?

Listen to Marley talk and then thinking about how Snoop sounded with his fake accent, eh.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Look snoop gone do what the fuck he wants at this point...

I dont think there is another rapper that has been around as long and has stayed as relevent as snoop...well besides 40 or maybe a few others but I mean on that level of stardom snoop been on since 92

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
POSITIVITY!!!

Good for Snoop making his change, finding himself, looking deeper, & doing some soul searching.

Regardless of how he gets there, I am just glad he is on his road to where he wants to be, whether that is through music, spirituality, religion,... whatever.

Too many men from the inner city wind up on a fucked up path. Some never make it out. Some turn rappers, & become nobodies shortly after their 1st album. Its good to hear that he is making the change for the better.

( I dunno about being bob, reincarnated though.... thats a little bit of a stretch )

Jun 15, 2004
i think its tight..hes makin a positive change.i think he can make good reggae without the fake accsent.just rap over reggae beats while throwing in the the accsent from time to time.lookin foward to seeing snoop lion at thereggae festivals.i think its good for reggae to have a mega star like snoop in the circle

May 20, 2006
[video=youtube_share;YBXxmZxp304]http://youtu.be/YBXxmZxp304[/video]

SLAP!!!!!!:cool:

It's funny how young'unz stand on the sideline and try to pass judgement on the coach....

Snoop 40....... he doing what MEN do...... GROW!!!!!

ignorance is bliss to all the doubters........

Nov 20, 2007
just rap over reggae beats while throwing in the the accsent from time to time.
this right here. haha made me think about some old spice 1 when he use to do them parts. the clip and the trigga. way too hard.

i agree with what s. savage saying too. can never go wrong with positivity. but i think he should leave it to the actual reggae artists. but maybe it will bring more attention to other reggae artists. win win i guess lol.

Jul 23, 2012
yanni.com
Calvin has always been very nice and cordial whenever our paths have crossed. Although he always seems to be hungry & tired, strange. I hope he doesn't have any chronic illness causing that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube_share;YBXxmZxp304]http://youtu.be/YBXxmZxp304[/video]

SLAP!!!!!!:cool:

It's funny how young'unz stand on the sideline and try to pass judgement on the coach....

Snoop 40....... he doing what MEN do...... GROW!!!!!

ignorance is bliss to all the doubters........
Only a couple people on here were really talking shit, and even then they weren't too hard. I'm all for growing and being positive so good for him. The first song as Snoop Lion still sucks ass though.

Feb 8, 2003
Look snoop gone do what the fuck he wants at this point...

I dont think there is another rapper that has been around as long and has stayed as relevent as snoop...well besides 40 or maybe a few others but I mean on that level of stardom snoop been on since 92
even e-40 hasnt had half the success Snoop has had. all of Snoop albums except for one (i think it was either ego trippin or malice) has went platinum.

ALSo Nas, Twista, Busta Rhymes and dr dre been arou nd longer then snoop and still relevant now