snoop dissin the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
EastSideOfKC said:
that makes no sense at all how does she not have a life????shes never on here and your on here more then her and me..and you wonder why cats from the bay get fucked with on here..why is it everybody on here has to make up shit???
Thanks my nig..Somebody actually speaking up for me for a change.

Dec 15, 2005
RelGunz said:
This Bitch. shut the fuck up...u the fag jugdin dudes & jumpin on Snoop dick, like he payin you or sumthin. the nigga is wack... & thats that... go suck snoop dick & maybe he'll say sum KC words... KC will never be on... Get up out the Bay Forum & go bump sum Nelly bitch.
i dont even listen to snoop or nelly!!!if your gonna try and diss somebody at least say something true.hahaha..you got mad cause i called you a fag.hahaha.your soft and look like you live off your parents and still suck on your moms tits..light skin motherfuckers are gay..what kind of homo poses for a avatar..dude your a fag..deal with it..you look like a wannabe...trying to be gangsta and let me clue you in on something..your not gangsta..your just a nobody on the siccness..

Dec 15, 2005
duneventrip said:
man, if u hate the bay so much why u even on here cocksucker? u make no sense at all, please leave this forum u lil runner
how many times do i got to tell you slow ass mutherfuckers????IM ON HERE CAUSE I DO LIKE SOME BAY RAPPERS.but theres a bunch of bitches on here also and im just callin them out.If they were in other sections besides bart i would do the same thing but the bart forum is the only forum with bitches.I make no sense???uummm i think you got me confused with other people.Why is it everything i say to you fools..you say back to me???can you not think of anything original???????

Nov 13, 2004
EastSideOfKC said:
how many times do i got to tell you slow ass mutherfuckers????IM ON HERE CAUSE I DO LIKE SOME BAY RAPPERS.but theres a bunch of bitches on here also and im just callin them out.If they were in other sections besides bart i would do the same thing but the bart forum is the only forum with bitches.I make no sense???uummm i think you got me confused with other people.Why is it everything i say to you fools..you say back to me???can you not think of anything original???????
Aint it sickning how stupid and ignorant these lil boys are.. B.A.R.T. should stand for Bitches And Retarded Toddlers crying about everything....Snoop dissed us, they say our words, Yuk this Yuk is the best, you people disgust me. Me and EastSideofKC have managed to get all you little bitches panties in a bunch. I thought I was the only one on here that sits when they piss. I guess not.

Apr 26, 2004
EastSideOfKC said:
i dont even listen to snoop or nelly!!!if your gonna try and diss somebody at least say something true.hahaha..you got mad cause i called you a fag.hahaha.your soft and look like you live off your parents and still suck on your moms tits..light skin motherfuckers are gay..what kind of homo poses for a avatar..dude your a fag..deal with it..you look like a wannabe...trying to be gangsta and let me clue you in on something..your not gangsta..your just a nobody on the siccness..
1st of all im not mad, dudes like u come & go on here, 2nd i didnt take that pic for siccness, 3rd im not tryna be gangsta, & 4th on the pic im rockin a REAL 4ct pinky ring buddy... which i kno yo broke ass can NEVER afford in a million years... & nope i dont live wit moms & u prolly dont either orfan... so get off the net hoe & go play on the monkey bars bitch....

you dont listen to snoop?..... i cant tell... your a clown... stay behind the keyboard & computer screen. bitch

Nov 13, 2004
RelGunz said:
1st of all im not mad, dudes like u come & go on here, 2nd i didnt take that pic for siccness, 3rd im not tryna be gangsta, & 4th on the pic im rockin a REAL 4ct pinky ring buddy... which i kno yo broke ass can NEVER afford in a million years... & nope i dont live wit moms & u prolly dont either orfan... so get off the net hoe & go play on the monkey bars bitch....

you dont listen to snoop?..... i cant tell... your a clown... stay behind the keyboard & computer screen. bitch
This nigga look like half a fag, with cubic zircon on. And if they are real diamonds they are probably so cloudy and flawed that they aint worth shit. Anybody can offord 4cts of garbage and they probably paved, not even princess. Oh yeah, orfan...ORPHAN...now you owe me one.

Apr 26, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
This nigga look like half a fag, with cubic zircon on. And if they are real diamonds they are probably so cloudy and flawed that they aint worth shit. Anybody can offord 4cts of garbage and they probably paved, not even princess. Oh yeah, orfan...ORPHAN...now you owe me one.
4ct. invisable set princess cut bitch u see it... aint no fakin over here... but ya im signin off now... nextime im in the mid west, ill let u know so u can come thru wit yo girl friend & get yo face glazed. ill check u later bull dagger

Nov 13, 2004
RelGunz said:
4ct. invisable set princess cut bitch u see it... aint no fakin over here... but ya im signin off now... nextime im in the mid west, ill let u know so u can come thru wit yo girl friend & get yo face glazed. ill check u later bull dagger
Yep sure will, and I'll let you think I'm bout to give you some visious head and have one of the homies come out the closet and hit you with the chop. But i dont live in KC anymore so the next time you in hollywood look ya girl up and i can put you up on some real gangsta shit.

Mar 3, 2006
Snoop is a base head, he never had bay love.

And for this Kansas City 'queen', eww u old beezy u cant walk on here talkin about the bay when youre surrounded by nuthn but bay cats. You need to come dwn here so we can hip you to the game n put you on tha Hootchie Camootchie in the suckafree.

Gimme that grit and take these fukkn hamburgers u fake ass punk rock beezy.

I mean that in the highest regards though u cupcakin ass killer whale.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
@KC folkers, I aint from the bay, but I live in the bay, I understand what the whole scene is like out here, and you cant judge this shit off what you read in a fuckin forum yall, you gotta be out here to speak on it, thats real chop, im talkin to you KC cats, I aint talkin shit cause KC is a second home and you gotta be out there to feel whats goin down there(in KC that is).

All I'm sayin is everybody has stupid ass people in their region, this region is so much bigger then most, you goin to find more then your average, you jus gotta accept it and keep ridin. you know........

Nov 13, 2004
BayAreaLexo said:
Snoop is a base head, he never had bay love.

And for this Kansas City 'queen', eww u old beezy u cant walk on here talkin about the bay when youre surrounded by nuthn but bay cats. You need to come dwn here so we can hip you to the game n put you on tha Hootchie Camootchie in the suckafree.

Gimme that grit and take these fukkn hamburgers u fake ass punk rock beezy.

I mean that in the highest regards though u cupcakin ass killer whale.
Why you fools keep sayin I'm old? I mean I'm sure all you fools is 18-21 and I'm in my late 20's but that means you should just learn from me. And I have spent time in the bay I stayed in Hayward for 2months so I am very familiar with yall. And this dude BAyAreaLexo is such a ho, I wont even respond to your elementary insults. So fuck yo couch nigga!!!