snoop dissin the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
caught a glimpse of sway interviewing Snoop. he start talking bout sways style and how he aint bay, then he mocked bay shit real quick. told him thats not how he got to where he is.

anybody pep that ?? it was only like a 2min clip, dont know if it was a show or whatever.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
?? what channel pimp, when did you see it and what did snoop say exactly? if thats the case fuck a snoop, that g funk shit is past expired.

Feb 9, 2006
snoop's a boss let that shit ride out he's always showed love for the bay he's one of the reasons california is on the map

Jan 24, 2006
jotti said:
?? what channel pimp, when did you see it and what did snoop say exactly? if thats the case fuck a snoop, that g funk shit is past expired.

MTV. to what i remember he was yappin bout " you aint sayin im from the bay, ( poped his collar) we whip are cars around like this". mocked the shit out of it.

Dec 15, 2005
RelGunz said:
lol. snoop is wack... straight up...
and you look like a straight up fag in your pic..snoop aint wack..he just knows whats up...How can bay cats not expect people to mock or joke about the bay??When everything bay cats do or say comes off like a joke???Like a bunch of clowns.At least they do on this forum.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I think he was saying don't get so caught up in such insignificant things. It's cool to rep where you're from, but don't go overboard with it.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
EastSideOfKC said:
and you look like a straight up fag in your pic..snoop aint wack..he just knows whats up...How can bay cats not expect people to mock or joke about the bay??When everything bay cats do or say comes off like a joke???Like a bunch of clowns.At least they do on this forum.

is this supposed to be a diss to us? . . . las vegas in retrospect. yeah i said it