SNOOP AND JT "Bonkers" west coast version video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2010
What up wit my siccness fam got another exclusive for y'all. I been in Cali for a few weeks wit Snoop working on a new distribution project that Snoop is financing. We also starting new magazine to go with that distribution. More on that later.

For now enjoy this quick viral video we did last night.
Shot out to my homeboy FUTURE you got love in cali.

"Bonkers" from up coming JT BIGGA FIGGA
album and movie "CONFLICT OF INTEREST"

JT and Snoop
Bonkers West Coast Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealYJ7ikppU&feature=channel_video_title

Dec 2, 2003
JT your one of the biggest hustlers around, much respect homie! You're everywhere and doing music with everyone. Keep it up and can't wait till your new albums come out!

This is a solid hit with the legend from the lbc, but when i think JT what comes to mind is myself in the streets of sf that early 92ish sound when he had that mobbish sound which the area is known for. But on the other hand i understand many artists want to get their feet wet in the "materialistic lifestyle" many artists are correlated with, so i can respect that and certainly wish you the best of luck with your future with the sound waves.

Apr 25, 2002
What up FIG! This Young Lou. I was wondering why I ain't ran into you at the store on my route. Keep grinding. The game is cloudy but brighten it up some out it CALI. Holla at you when you come back to the A.

Nov 16, 2010
if you in the bay we heading to LA friday for a meeting that snoop set for independents if you trying to make it get at me its in hollywood friday 7-11pm hit my cell 4043122173

May 9, 2002
Great song! I might be one of the only ones that hated on Gucci when he first came out cuz I thought he was biting off da bay...little did I know he had Zay on the boards who did a lot of Get Low shit from 99 til whenever lmao. I'm a fan for life...cats saying he going in a different direction but he actually pioneered da sound. Listen to da Gamblaz albums that came out around that time, as well as the JT solos...if it wasn't Fig or Sean T on da beat is was probly Zaytoven. 2 thumbz up frum Detroit 7 1/2 mile keep it lit doe