SNIPPETS from YOUNG VICIOUS - "The Burn Ward"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
www.geocities.com
I dont think so blood. Ok now tell me this how long have u had this label runnin? i kno over four years now am i right? and you still havent reached bay area record stores bitch. The only bay niggaz that have heard of ur damn label is niggaz who be on the siccness that's all. So shut that shit. You never gon reach the bay.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Dr. Luni said:
I dont think so blood. Ok now tell me this how long have u had this label runnin? i kno over four years now am i right? and you still havent reached bay area record stores bitch. The only bay niggaz that have heard of ur damn label is niggaz who be on the siccness that's all. So shut that shit. You never gon reach the bay.
Actually I'm on the label and I'm from the Yay. In fact, we get a lot of love from the Yay. And to let you know, it ain't too many independant's moving any real units in the Bay Area stores. Or stores anywhere for that matter. Just cause someone has the same name as one of your homies (knowin damn well he never heard of your homeboy) you gonna say "fuck seattle"? Until we all start eating off this music we're in the same boat. This is WEST COAST shit. From San Diego, LA, IE, Fresno, Stockton, The Bay, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver and all spots in between. If you're really trying to elevate your hustle you should be networking with labels in other regions. And if you ask the streets, they'll tell you that Street Level is one of the top labels in the NW. I know everyone wants to rep hard for their shit, and I ain't mad at you, but you came across pretty confrontational. You should try networking on a positive note. It'll get us all a lot farther.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Dr. Luni said:
Man....shut your stupid ass up. There really ain't too many bay albums that make it up here.....and of the ones that do.....they barely sell. So do your fuckin' homework before you start talkin' shit.....BITCH. And we are well connected to the Yay.....but you obviously don't know that because you live in a dumpster somewhere in Richmond....probably by the Philly cheese steak shop. :confused:

Hatin' is a terrible disease.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
that shit is sic! im have too start peepin more from street level..

dont know if this has been asked? on Fatal Wordplay i heard a mix wit drawmuh aka royalty in it..has drawmuh done anything with this cat? im sure what i heard was just a net mix

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
xraidedloc831 said:
Tight as fuck!

Whats up with an advance copy for 2siccaudio.com

yall know i threw up that read head steve and the syko cd. Tha 206 is doing it lately! Help a homie out to keep it going for 206 promotion D sane
Check back next year. YV is off at college and it's gonna be a minute til these songs are finalized. Matter a fact....I think there's a song or two on here that we're not even gonna be using anymore.