Sneezing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah they say you die for 1-3 seconds each time you sneeze, the expelling air depletes brain function and the paralysis of the central nervous system in full sneeze cause a rapid drop in blood pressure and the heart actually stop for up to a full second.

Its crazy shit, the first time I heard that I went home and rubbed black pepper to make me sneeze so I could try it,and its true..its a fuckin trip. During a powerful sneeze you lose completely control of you body for a split second, and you think nothing.
Its some crazy shit, you can almost go into a deep trance if you sneeze enough and just relax your mind, you will feel when it happens every time after that, sneezes to me are kinda funny now cause I know what to expect and now I see visions for that split second, like memories of faces
Its nothing hella amazing but its true

Apparently the cat who started the thread ain't the only one in a lab with hella empty sudafed boxes on the floor. Get some sleep folks, you're delusional.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Alls I know when I sneeze, I let out big ass nutty demonic growls. You ain't going to hear a little "achooo" from me or me trying to conceal the noise, it's more like a "aaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrggghhh" or a "ffuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!" I love saying FUCK when I sneeze. haha
lol, i only do that when i bust a nutt lol wtf?