Sneezing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
its probably not coming from your lungs its coming from the mucus layer coating your oilfactory epithelium and is whatever the fuck thats gotten stuck there and not been taken up by oilfactory receptors. You cook meth or something sounds like you inhaling a bunch of wierd shit.

Jun 5, 2004
its probably not coming from your lungs its coming from the mucus layer coating your oilfactory epithelium and is whatever the fuck thats gotten stuck there and not been taken up by oilfactory receptors. You cook meth or something sounds like you inhaling a bunch of wierd shit.
lol @ this nigga sitting in a meth lab wondering what the fuck is wrong with his breathing

lol he stumped

i can realate though, earlier today i was tumbling around on a grass lawn in a sea of pollen wrestling cats and dogs covered with pepper

and i really didnt know why i was sneezing...

puzzling.

Apr 26, 2006
Alls I know when I sneeze, I let out big ass nutty demonic growls. You ain't going to hear a little "achooo" from me or me trying to conceal the noise, it's more like a "aaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrggghhh" or a "ffuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!" I love saying FUCK when I sneeze. haha

Apr 14, 2003
I hate it when you're about to sneeze and someone comes up and asks what you're doing and fucks it all up....pisses me off so much I still want to kick some ass for this happening once at work.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yeah they say you die for 1-3 seconds each time you sneeze, the expelling air depletes brain function and the paralysis of the central nervous system in full sneeze cause a rapid drop in blood pressure and the heart actually stop for up to a full second.

Its crazy shit, the first time I heard that I went home and rubbed black pepper to make me sneeze so I could try it,and its true..its a fuckin trip. During a powerful sneeze you lose completely control of you body for a split second, and you think nothing.
Its some crazy shit, you can almost go into a deep trance if you sneeze enough and just relax your mind, you will feel when it happens every time after that, sneezes to me are kinda funny now cause I know what to expect and now I see visions for that split second, like memories of faces
Its nothing hella amazing but its true

Apr 11, 2005
Yeah they say you die for 1-3 seconds each time you sneeze, the expelling air depletes brain function and the paralysis of the central nervous system in full sneeze cause a rapid drop in blood pressure and the heart actually stop for up to a full second.

Its crazy shit, the first time I heard that I went home and rubbed black pepper to make me sneeze so I could try it,and its true..its a fuckin trip. During a powerful sneeze you lose completely control of you body for a split second, and you think nothing.
Its some crazy shit, you can almost go into a deep trance if you sneeze enough and just relax your mind, you will feel when it happens every time after that, sneezes to me are kinda funny now cause I know what to expect and now I see visions for that split second, like memories of faces
Its nothing hella amazing but its true
WTF???? Maybe I opened a can of worms

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Yeah people say that its kinda weird, but then most of em tell me down the line how I was right
I've only had 2 homies tell me they never experienced it but they both weren't too open minded either.
My sneezes are kinda like in slow motion to me, the world gets blocked out for that split second and I have had some powerful revelations sometimes.
Like if I have trouble making a decision about something I bust out the ground white pepper, it works better than black pepper cause its ground finer, black pepper is stil pretty course and I have to regrind it in the coffee grinder before its fine enough.

Although one time my boy thought somehow it was a sugar shaker on my table and he was eatin a big ass bowl of them honey nut cheerios and he shook hella pepper out on em, the look pon his face when he took that first bite had us laughin for like 20 minutes straight
Now when we make bets and somebody loses you either gotta pay up or eat a bowl of pepper cheerios.
Anyways tho

So yeah sneezes is spiritual as fuck
I think ima do some before I go to bed

Peace out