Snack Wrap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Its not the snack wraps that gave you the headache. It was having to deal with the imbeciles that work there. Why is it that everybody that works at these fast food shitholes cops a fuckin attitude when you point out that THEY fucked YOUR order up.

Dec 14, 2005
you think chickens are bad, go read about pig farms. all i have to say is people have drowned in shit lagoons while trying to save someone drowning in a shit lagoon.

Dec 14, 2005
hey im not sayin dont eat pork, i love me some ribs. I just dont think that people were ever meant to drown in pig shit. mass production has compromised the health of entire towns because they breath in pig shit fumes all day.

Nov 14, 2002
You know something like 8 people in the United States die every year from being crushed by vending machines because they shake them until they tip over? I don't know which is worse. Pig shit or vending machine.

Sep 11, 2002
Reportedly 2 people die every year from altercations with a vending machine
vending machine

An article in the Journal of the American Medical Association documents how way back in 1988, 15 cases in which men tried to get a can of drink out of the machine were crushed. 3 died, the other 12 required hospitalization for injuries such as fractures of the skull, toe, ankle, tibia, femur, and pelvis; inter-cerebral bleeding, knee contusion, and one punctured bladder.