Smoov-E "Mr Biscuits" Feat: Too $hort, Brotha Lynch and more!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
i heard this smoov e had a few good verses like he did before his coke freak out or what ever happened. theres still plenty of creepy cheesey lyrics on this one. too bad jackpot wasnt on more of it, the two songs they had him on had crappy beats. wheres a new jackpot tape (even thought his albums have always had weak production for some reason) i would consider smoov e unlistenable to at this point.while good rappers like livewire, jacka, rich the factor, have mostly real lyrics, gimmicky stuff like tech9yne and smoov e are more circus act then music act.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
from what i've heard of smoov-e his music is about as good as tadpole flavour ice cream

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i heard this smoov e had a few good verses like he did before his coke freak out or what ever happened. theres still plenty of creepy cheesey lyrics on this one. too bad jackpot wasnt on more of it, the two songs they had him on had crappy beats. wheres a new jackpot tape (even thought his albums have always had weak production for some reason) i would consider smoov e unlistenable to at this point.while good rappers like livewire, jacka, rich the factor, have mostly real lyrics, gimmicky stuff like tech9yne and smoov e are more circus act then music act.
since when is Tech N9ne a gimmick?? he has some of the strongest lyrics ive ever heard, whether its a deep song or some party shit.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
since when is Tech N9ne a gimmick?? he has some of the strongest lyrics ive ever heard, whether its a deep song or some party shit.
Some people look at his image and judge on that too WAY too much.

Smoov-E's a fool though. Love Keep Your Hands Out My Pocket.. Thought his first album was a bit scratchy.. Never tuned in after (though Confessions was zzzzzzz). Assuefatto was good though.. Tuned out after '02 lol.

Wouldn't mind hearing them Count Salaz & Jackpot solos though.. Aside from Reek Daddy havin used to work with him (Gangsta Of The Year & so forth) wasn't there another artist who dropped solos? Pat Rich?

Oct 7, 2008
theres no way i heard those songs then. i remember tech 9ne as a dude yelling weird noises and jumping around with red hair. i guess that might have been a while ago but i gave him no furthur chances. smoov e definitly changed dramatically, this new album has hints that he might still have some good rhymes but some of the songs mentioned by people here like the country folk stuff-they are fucking stupid. Theres been a lot of real gay sounding crap on every album since that sum yung girl one. As to having people around to advise him like a dude said here in a post, that pat rich and salaz guys probably encourage that weird shit, but i still pay attention to jackpot every once in a while. heres to hoping smoov e maybe puts out his next album with fewer STDs, he has good beats frequently as well as bombs so he could do well

Oct 7, 2008
Some people look at his image and judge on that too WAY too much.

Smoov-E's a fool though. Love Keep Your Hands Out My Pocket.. Thought his first album was a bit scratchy.. Never tuned in after (though Confessions was zzzzzzz). Assuefatto was good though.. Tuned out after '02 lol.

Wouldn't mind hearing them Count Salaz & Jackpot solos though.. Aside from Reek Daddy havin used to work with him (Gangsta Of The Year & so forth) wasn't there another artist who dropped solos? Pat Rich?
i got the jackpot ones they were sort of hard 2 find i ebayed them. theyre all right, the best one by far is "a mans perspective" (which i cant find id listen to it again) which is is new one. the other ones have a few real bangers but many lemons. mans perspective, get that one but the others only have a few good songs.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
theres no way i heard those songs then. i remember tech 9ne as a dude yelling weird noises and jumping around with red hair. i guess that might have been a while ago but i gave him no furthur chances.
he used to have red hair, dont remember him ever yelling weird noises.

might consider the fact that he appeals to rockers a "gimmick", not sure why though