Smoke A Lot Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Dont trip off Str8 Laced...he's obviously part retard. And his name will be in pink shortly. I guess since people stopped paying attention to him ( after trying to help him out ), he's gotta be like one of them little kids who's parents don't whoop them for actin like retarded tweekers...

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
good concept but it sounded like 5 guys talking over each other on a conference call more than a radio show.

For real! Yuk was basically listening... hella funny though when Quinn brought up how Yuk said he was about to 2 piece him LOL. In all reality the only one who seemed posed and calm was Silo. I hope Mess was listenin and gives him a call. Im tryna see this frisco wound heal!!!! Even Quiinn had to admitt Mess is a beast in the music game.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
how come they aint ask quinn about that dvd with that shit bout big rich aint seein mess since the 90s. haha hell naa nigga, i seen that nigga on davis uptown at that video shoot too, haha in like 06. should of asked him if that was a fake edit

Jan 31, 2008
Homewrecka Sound Like Hes Solid, And Real respectful hopefully hell try to reach out to Mess One More Time Or Vice Versa And Things Will Get Resolved

But I Cant Agree with William Breed

Were All Men Before anything: a Gangsta, A rapper , a thug , anything , but this nigga will not let it go, He seems evil 'Wanting Mess Dead', and not willing to work on a solution, Thats not right

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
JEFE DE JEFES!!! you sound like a honest and fair dude like you claim. I can tell just by how you was talkin. I agreee with some of the shit you and Quinn spoke on last night but at the same time both sides need to slow they roll and talk it out like men. One side has to be the bigger side and drop they pride a lil just to resolve the matter. I know thats hard as men but thats how shit gets resolved peacefully in the real world.

As far as Breed!! that dude evil as fuck and work for the devil!!! He too grimey talkin bout mess dead n shit! I dont know what his problem is but he aint helpin the situation at all. real recognize real

But homewrecka....my only question to you is...why even release that where's mess dvd???? like what do you plan to achieve from it besides making money off it??? I mean spend your money and make a homewrecka dvd cause you gassin on the mic mayne!! elevate yourself by yourself. Im just sayin puttin that dvd out will only make things worse than they already is feel me? If mess is your homie and even if he said some shit about some gay shit.....let that go and realize that mess might be a lil immature for his age lol. he might not see the big picture! If my homie was headed down the wrong path i would try and help him even if he rebelled against me. Point being, i wouldnt give up unless i really didnt give a fuck bout him anymore, like it seems william breed feels about mess. Im just sayin, i dont know whats really really cause im just a spectator, but as rappers yall need to realize that shit can easily get blown out of proportion since yall in the limelight. Shit can easily get taken the wrong way leading to something that doesnt need to happen ya dig?? Pride isnt everything.... i dont mean to get all dr phill but i think thers some truth to it!

anyway keep makin them hits cause i had no idea you was gassin like that! lol

Oct 20, 2009
how come they aint ask quinn about that dvd with that shit bout big rich aint seein mess since the 90s. haha hell naa nigga, i seen that nigga on davis uptown at that video shoot too, haha in like 06. should of asked him if that was a fake edit
CUZ MY DVD IS ABOUT MESSY MARV AN THE INTERVIEW WE DID WAS ON MESSY MARV NOT BIG RICH NIGGAS ALWAYS MISS THE POINT AT HAND

Oct 20, 2009
JEFE DE JEFES!!! you sound like a honest and fair dude like you claim. I can tell just by how you was talkin. I agreee with some of the shit you and Quinn spoke on last night but at the same time both sides need to slow they roll and talk it out like men. One side has to be the bigger side and drop they pride a lil just to resolve the matter. I know thats hard as men but thats how shit gets resolved peacefully in the real world.

As far as Breed!! that dude evil as fuck and work for the devil!!! He too grimey talkin bout mess dead n shit! I dont know what his problem is but he aint helpin the situation at all. real recognize real

But homewrecka....my only question to you is...why even release that where's mess dvd???? like what do you plan to achieve from it besides making money off it??? I mean spend your money and make a homewrecka dvd cause you gassin on the mic mayne!! elevate yourself by yourself. Im just sayin puttin that dvd out will only make things worse than they already is feel me? If mess is your homie and even if he said some shit about some gay shit.....let that go and realize that mess might be a lil immature for his age lol. he might not see the big picture! If my homie was headed down the wrong path i would try and help him even if he rebelled against me. Point being, i wouldnt give up unless i really didnt give a fuck bout him anymore, like it seems william breed feels about mess. Im just sayin, i dont know whats really really cause im just a spectator, but as rappers yall need to realize that shit can easily get blown out of proportion since yall in the limelight. Shit can easily get taken the wrong way leading to something that doesnt need to happen ya dig?? Pride isnt everything.... i dont mean to get all dr phill but i think thers some truth to it!

I GOT MESSY MARV STEALING A WATCH AT HIGHLAND JEWELERS GETTING PUNKED AT A FUNERAL BY MY YOUNG HOMIE AN A HOLE LOT OF SHIT. BUT ITS CUZ HE GOT PICTURES OF MY BRO YOUNG BOO ON HIS MYSPACE SAYING I GOT THE BADDEST B IN THE GAME WEARING MY CHAIN. SUCKAS GET EXPOSED IN FILLMOE I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU FROM.FOR EVERY ACTION THERES A REACTION THIS LIL NIGGA ON SOME SUCKA SHIT AN I AINT EXCEPTING IT CHECK HIS MYSPACE THEN HOLLA AT ME

Oct 20, 2009

THANK YOU SINCERELY 4 THE COMPLIMENT BUT HE THROW SHOTS AT NIGGAS ON EVERY CD SO I AINT LETTING SHIT RIDE NO MORE

Oct 20, 2009
not about rich just what was said. but ok. i thought that was quinn dvd.nevermind
ITS ALL LOVE HOMIE NO DISRESPECT BUT MESSY AINT FARE HE NEED TO COME HOME APOLOGIZE AN GET CHESTIZED CUZ I TOLD HIM LAST TIME WE SWEPT THE SHIT UNDER THE RUG THAT NEXT TIME YOU DO SOME SUCKA SHIT SO HE MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OF THE US THEN WONNA THROW SHOTS LIKS NA NA NA NA NA YOU CANT CATCH ME HE IS A DISGRACE 2 MAN KIND HES A VIRUS I REFUSE TO LET SPREAD THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHOOD