Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Didnt mean to bring your name up. But I remembered you were like look smiley, you a cool dude but i don't agree with you n left it as that; no name calling no none of that. Why? Cuz I feel we have respect for each other cuz we interact in one way or another (my girl be showing me your stuff n messages on snap chat)

N I known krow since I was like 15. Nothing gets out of hand because we don't act like we are somebody else online. This nigga just irks me with his leave me alone its thr internet shit; but let me keep talking shit ass
When did i ever say leave me alone? You do what you wanna do. I never had a problem with you and i even went on record to say you’re music is dope. I was just letting you know that this shit is not as serious as you’re making it out to be. But do you. Like i said I’m not scared of you

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Didnt mean to bring your name up. But I remembered you were like look smiley, you a cool dude but i don't agree with you n left it as that; no name calling no none of that. Why? Cuz I feel we have respect for each other cuz we interact in one way or another (my girl be showing me your stuff n messages on snap chat)
it's all good I knew what you were getting at. I'm still tryna come kick it with you guys and burn some good trees down

Reckless just apologize and call it a day...that's my $.02 anyway :siccness:

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You met me like twice for a brief time. Not like we’ve been best friends since elementary school or something
All it took for me to know what type of person you are. We didn't hit the block and post up; why? Cuz I can tell youre not that guy. Just how I can tell you would never open your mouth like that to me in person. Which is why I'm telling you tread lightly with me. You in my circle would stand out like a sore thumb. Like I said before get it all out here cuz I'm Definitly dropping you when I see you again

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
All it took for me to know what type of person you are. We didn't hit the block and post up; why? Cuz I can tell youre not that guy. Just how I can tell you would never open your mouth like that to me in person. Which is why I'm telling you tread lightly with me. You in my circle would stand out like a sore thumb. Like I said before geg it all out here cuz I'm Definitly dropping you when I see you again
Do what you must

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lol see what i mean .. he would never say this shit irl. Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony humble this fool bruh.
For fucking real. I literly am thinking of putting off my plans for tonight to go slide on Ol Reckless. But I know he would never meet up to catch this fade. The only show he ever had up here was cuz I put em on with the right person. Just got to wait for Dj Khaled to come to P.A so reck can suck his dick again

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
For fucking real. I literly am thinking of putting off my plans for tonight to go slide on Ol Reckless. But I know he would never meet up to catch this fade. The only show he ever had up here was cuz I put em on with the right person. Just got to wait for Dj Khaled to come to P.A so reck can suck his dick again
Actually it’s cause i just asked Babii Cris for a spot and she said yes. I can do a show in Frisco anytime i want

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Actually it’s cause i just asked Babii Cris for a spot and she said yes. I can do a show in Frisco anytime i want
You were at the show I performed at cuz I invited 1 A.M to perform with me. You wanted a spot I connected you with babi cris right there n then. If it wasn't for me you wouldnt have even been there idiot. And they arnt even doing shows at the honey hive anymore dumbass. Its not even in frisco anymore. But sure you can do it anytime lmao

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
You were at the show I performed at cuz I invited 1 A.M to perform with me. You wanted a spot I connected you with babi cris right there n then. If it wasn't for me you wouldnt have even been there idiot. And they arnt even doing shows at the honey hive anymore dumbass. Its not even in frisco anymore. But sure you can do it anytime lmao
Haha who said i was talking about the honey hive? There’s plenty of venues i can perform at if i really wanted to. Money talks. And 1 A.M. told me about the event so i went and you happened to be there. If it wasn’t for me introducing you to her music, you wouldn’t have hit her up to do a song and perform it there in the first place lol

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Reckless will you meet up if he goes to Gilaz?
I don’t do that meet me by the bleachers after school to fight shit. I’m too old for that lol Did plenty of that in High School. If we ever meet up in person, he can act like he wants to, like I said I’m not scared of dude. I’m too busy doing grown up shit to be fighting over hurt feelings of another man to feed his ego

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Haha who said i was talking about the honey hive? There’s plenty of venues i can perform at if i really wanted to. Money talks. And 1 A.M. told me about the event so i went and you happened to be there. If it wasn’t for me introducing you to her music, you wouldn’t have hit her up to do a song and perform it there in the first place lol
I would have performed period. N not ONCE paid for a spot; thats the difference between real mothafuckas and posers. I had already done 3 shows with cris before my solo n by the first 3 months I had done 11 shows all over the Bay. I wont say 1 A.M. is wack cuz shes not. Shit I'm glad u posted her music on here. Thats the reason why I even featured her on my songs n invited her over; the same reason why I haven't and won't feature you.