SMIGG DIRTEE EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE...JUST WAIT...(DISS RECORD!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Is having 2800 posts staying true to your set? Big ole' OC Crip

Wax is a thorough Piru and Smigg is a thorough Crip and we all get thorough money together and respect each others affiliations...so go on with the insinuations homeboy.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
LIKE MOST NIGGAS NOWADAYS, I HAVE A 9-5 JOB!!! MORE LIKE 3-1 JOB (CUZ I WORK SWING SHIFT)!!!
SO THAT'S WHEN THE MAJORITY OF MY POSTS ARE POSTED!!!

I AIN'T INSINUATE'N' NOTHIN, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!!!
NOW AS FOR YOUR INSINUATE'N' REMARK, HAVING 2800 POSTS AND BEING TRUE TO MY SET HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON, IRRELEVENT!!! AND AS FOR MY TOWN, HOMIE WE HAVE ROOTS WITH THIS BANG'N' SHIT, I GOT NIGGAS THAT DIED AND DOIN TIME JUST LIKE ANYOTHER HOOD SO FUCC YOU AND YOUR INSINUATE'N' REMARKS ABOUT MY TOWN, MY HOOD IS WELL ESTABLISHED ON THESE PARTS!!!
THIS IS WHERE I'M FROM!!! WE ESE BANGERS,
BUT ANYONE CAN GET IT!!!

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
if i wore kwame polka dots...and had a high top fade wit bleach in it....niggas gonna still know where im from........that dress code shit is old homie......u got reptable crips and bloods in suit and ties in the 2k5....its more than khaki suits and flags......

Aug 14, 2003
SYKO said:
if i wore kwame polka dots...and had a high top fade wit bleach in it....niggas gonna still know where im from........that dress code shit is old homie......u got reptable crips and bloods in suit and ties in the 2k5....its more than khaki suits and flags......
EXACTLY..... AND SMIGG IS TRIPPIN FOR THE PIC.
THAT'S A GAME BEAT... THAT SHIT IS HARD.
DAMN LIM AIN'T GOT SHIT TO SAY.
SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM FUCKIN WIT HOLLOW. SHE'LL LEARN NOW, GOOD SHIT SMIGG.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
MAYBE WHERE Y'ALL STAY THE DRESS CODE THANG IS OLD!!!
AND I'M NOT TALK'N' BOUT SUITS & TIES, BUT COME ON NOW, IF I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A-WAX LOOKED LIKE, I WOULD THINK THAT WAS A FLICC OF SOME CRIPS!!!
BUT WHATEVER, IT'S NOT ME!!!

D

DJRAH2K

all i know is that i got hella bay rider gang exclusive on my new mixtape"thug warriors 23"hosted by Dutch tha great......hahahah......go copo on that ass.....my nigga smigg keep doin you shit.....

Apr 25, 2002
wax probably got a red rag under that shit anyways... last time i seen him he was fitted up in something non red but best believe he had a rag under...